· Welcome to Ellensburg, Washington established in 1871.
· Ellensburg lies halfway between Seattle and Spokane, WA.
· Ellensburg, WA is located just east of the Cascade Range near the junction of Interstate 90 and Interstate 82
· The city of Ellensburg is located along the Yakima River in the county of Kittitas County.
· Ellensburg is the county seat of Kittitas County with an estimate population of over 20,000 plus people.
· Home of Central Washington University Wildcats (CWU)
· Ellensburg Rodeo is the largest Rodeo in Washington State and has been a town tradition since 1923.
· Gateway to Snoqualmie Pass and many ski resorts (Mission Range, White Pass, Crystal Mtn, and The Summit at Snoqualmie.
· For Sale is 19 acres located at the main exit off Interstate 90 and at the junction of 3 major Highways I-90, I-82 and I-97 all come together very close to this property.
· Parcel has excellent Freeway Visibility and with Frontage along Interstate 90.
· This parcel of land has all the city amenities available at the property site (water, sewer, power, etc.)
· Parcel parallels the freeway and is at the Canyon Road off-ramp.
· A great site for a major truck stop/repair shop/dealership and/or hotels or classy RV park and much more..
· The valley and surrounding areas of Ellensburg is a major producer of timothy hay.
· Property is right next door to the “Days Inn” Hotel, and Next to Flying J Truck Stop.
· Seller will divide for parcels larger than 5 acres.
Yakima, WA 38 miles or 40 minutes
Moses Lake, WA 72 miles or 1 hour 10 minutes
Tri-Cities, WA 96 miles or 1 hour 42 minutes
Seattle, WA 107 miles or 1 hours 45 minutes
Spokane, WA 174 miles or 2 hours 35 minutes
· Call/Text/Email Us Today for More Information …