Ask Donna Utterback
Extreme privacy from custom 2 story home on 39 acres. The 1900+/- sf home sits in a private setting surrounded by mature oaks and pines, with view of back pasture and sunsets through the trees. Open plan, built in shelves in dining area and island bar in kitchen. Two bedrooms and one bath downstairs, master suite and bath upstairs. Wonderful french doors open to back deck off living area. Small front yard for easy maintenance. Two car carport, green house, and dog kennel. Storage space in pump house.
- The Chalet design provides a beautiful open space in the large living room, opening to country kitchen and dining area.
- All the windows stream the natural light into the home!
- The open concept creates its own kind of charm.
- The kitchen has a large center island with wood countertop,
- Some glass faced cabinets, all stainless appliances including double oven and built-in microwave.
- Corner sink with side windows adding to the light.
- Dining area has built in cabinets and shelving.
- Large master suite upstairs with two closets, soaking tub and separate shower.
- The home has pergo flooring throughout the living space other than bedrooms.
- Storage closet and laundry room off kitchen area with outside door.
- Storage space in pump house.
- There is a small front lawn, the rest of the area around the home has been cleared of brush, ready for your landscaping dreams!
- Enjoy all the wildlife that share this property, including deer and quail.
- Just minutes from town and all the recreational opportunities the Fall River Valley enjoys.