Ask Kathy Hayden
Beautiful country home in Siskiyou County! This completely remodeled and updated home offers spacious & elegant living, located just minutes outside of the county seat of Yreka. The main home has 2 bedrooms, an office, 2 baths, and a lovely custom kitchen with a Jenn-Air range with grill and down draft, custom hickory cabinets, granite counter tops and a large island with prep sink. Beautiful fireplace with a woodstove insert in the living room, where you can relax & enjoy fantastic views of Shasta Valley & Mt. Shasta. The master bedroom has vaulted alder ceilings, double closets with built-ins and also has beautiful views through it's windows. The home has a great outdoor kitchen with granite counters, large covered patio, jacuzzi and solar heated pool - fantastic for entertaining! There is a recently built 336 sf pool house with a full bath, currently rented. The property offers a 4 stall metal barn (40x30) with water & electricity, a 256 sf greenhouse, plus 2 livestock shelters. There's a fully insulated garage with a 1/2 bath, plus a large carport. The property is fenced & cross fenced. The terrain is gently rolling. It's just across from the Shasta Valley Wildlife Refuge, where you can walk & ride a horse in addition to waterfowl hunting, plus you're less than 10 minutes from the Siskiyou County Airport & only 57 miles to Medford, OR. If you're looking for a great northern California horse property or country living, make an appointment today!
- Remodeled and updated main home: 2 bedrooms, an office, 2 baths.
- Two legal parcels, totaling approx. 112 acres. Fenced and cross fenced.
- 40x30 four stall horse barn with electricity and water, two 8x16 livestock shelters, small arena, fenced and cross fenced property.
- Charming 336 sf, one bath pool house, currently rented, with it's own mini split heat & air unit.
- Great outdoor amenities: jacuzzi, solar heated pool, outdoor kitchen, large covered patio - great for entertaining!
- Fully insulated two car garage with attic storage, pull down stairs, storage cabinets on both sides, a half bath with heater and instant hot water. The electric garage doors are insulated also.
- Large carport next to garage.
- Electric entry gate. Property is fenced and cross fenced with vinyl and post and wire fencing.
- A new HVAC system was installed in 2019.
- Cedar raised garden beds and green house, mature landscaping in front yard.
- On well and septic system, Pacific Power for electricity, AT&T for phone and highspeed internet.
- 8.1 acres have shares in the Montague Water Conservation District, for irrigation when water is available.
- Property is located in central Siskiyou County, less than 10 minutes from the county seat of Yreka.
- Close to Airports (Montague & Siskiyou Airports less than 10 minutes).
- Across the street from Shasta Valley Wildlife Area: https://wildlife.ca.gov/Lands/Places-to-Visit/Shasta-Valley-WA
- Siskiyou is a great area for outdoor recreation - skiing at Mt. Shasta and Mt. Ashland, hiking, riding, hunting in the Klamath National Forest and 3 wilderness areas, lakes, fishing, Klamath River, numerous small trout streams and lakes, Shasta Valley Wildlife area and so much more.
California Outdoor Properties, Inc - Fort Jones
Fort Jones, California