Ask Walter Hatchett
- 70 acres timber land located in Decatur County, GA
- 5 minutes to Bainbridge, GA; 45 minutes to Thomasville, GA; 55 minutes to Tallahassee, FL
- 1,896 sq ft custom built home, 2 BR/2BA, huge walk-in closets, custom cabinets, custom appliances, custom doors, custom lighting for house, custom camera security system, 432 sq ft custom designed screened-in back porch, kids's playhouse, bonus room above carport, one storage shed
- Irrigation lawn system with custom lighting along driveway and yard
- Borders other large landowners
- Good interior roads
- Abundant turkey and deer
- Large and majestic live oaks and pine trees
- One 4-inch wells
- Deer feeder
- Equipment included: John Deere 50 HP tractor with front-end loader, grapple, bucket, bushhog, harrow, less than 100 hours
Tucked away not 10 minutes from charming downtown Bainbridge, Open Pond Farm sits secluded down a cotton field and winding tree-lined drive. Consisting of approximately 70 acres of timber land, and bordered by large landowners, there is abundant wildlife, in an easy-to-reach and easy-to-escape-to location. Custom constructed in 2020 with no expense spared, the home on Open Pond Farm is a true showstopper. Immaculate wood details, from exposed beams, shiplap walls, and beautiful cabinetry complete the inside, while a modern farmhouse look with plenty of curb appeal completes the outside. The home features custom details throughout, with a modern kitchen, gorgeous flooring and countertops, large closets, and more. For the ultimate in laid-back living, a spacious screened-in porch overlooks beautiful live oaks and hardwoods. The grounds are beautifully landscaped with outdoor lawn lighting, and just off the carport, a raised bonus room and matching storage shed round out the home.
This property belongs to a unique asset class with key property attributes that investors gravitate to for safety in bad times and buy for a recreation reward in good times. Consisting of equal parts recreation, relaxation, privacy, and security, Open Pond Farm stands as a highly desirable Social Storm Trademark property with a custom-built camera security system already in place.
Open Pond Farm is a beautiful custom-constructed home with no expenses spared, offering privacy and serenity for relaxation or entertaining. Once you turn off the highway and begin the drive through the beautiful farm fields, the worries of your day begin to drift away. This home has many extra features like sliding barn doors for entering and exiting screen porch, beautifully-constructed cabinetry, custom appliances, and spacious closets for storing. It is very well-designed featuring high ceilings in living area with exposed beams. Located just outside downtown Bainbridge which is full of history, great restaurants, and shopping. The Flint River which flows through Bainbridge offers great recreational water opportunities...boating, fishing...and flows into 38,000-acre Lake Seminole, which is renowned for its bass fishing. Overall, Open Pond Farm offers high-quality living complete with privacy and a serene way of life. - Walter Hatchett