Corder and Associates, LLC - Fort Benton
PO Box Fort Benton, MT 59442
Zach McKinley is a land specialist and 4th generation Montanan with an understanding of the need to diversify agricultural operations in the modern ag industry for higher net returns and better quality of life. As a descendant of homestead era settlers in Montana, he understands the intimate nature of the agricultural family, their history and the preservation of legacy.
A real estate transaction for farm, ranch and recreational properties commands attention to detail, the understanding of client goals and the steps needed to get there. Equally important is the ability to look at the advantages and disadvantages of property landscape, region and historical vs current practices as they relate to the marketplace. Zach's goal is a successful sale or purchase for all of those involved.
- BS Degree Agricultural Operations with Business Emphasis
- Ranching for Profit Alumni 2016
- Vice President - Hop Creek Ranch Company
- Operator - Rangeland Genetics
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Licensed Commercial Property & Casualty Insurance Agent