Tassajara Lands, California
Property Types: Vacant Land, Ranches, Recreational
Activities & Amenities
"Tassajara Lands" is 300+/- acres located in the greater Carmel Valley area of Monterey County. The property consists of one tax APN and two legal land parcels that lie amongst the Lambert Flats Road area. Surrounding this property are vast private ranch lands and various rural estates. Enjoy peaceful vistas and the outdoors! Go camping, hiking or build in your backyard while exploring the nearby Los Padres National Forest and Ventana Wilderness Area. The southern boundary of the property neighbors U.S. National Forest.
There is an existing well on the property that was drilled and tested in 2003. Electrical lines are located at various points along Tassajara Road but are not drawn up to the property. Candidate for solar array.
- Two legal parcels with certificates of compliance
- Los Padres National Forest borders the southern portion of the property
- Ventana Wilderness Area nearby
- Raw land with heritage oak trees and incredible views
- Subdivision potential
- 20-25 minutes to Carmel Valley Village
- 96 miles from San Jose International Airport