Talarico Vineyard , California
Property Types: Farms
Activities & Amenities
The Talarico Vineyard comprises over 68 acres with approximately 45 acres planted. The total acreage is split use with 36.6 acres being zoned AG40 and 31.57 acres being zoned Industrial 12:6K Zoning sub-divisible every 40,000 Sq Ft.. This is a rare anomaly to have both agricultural and industrial along the Highway 101 Corridor with exceptional water including a commercial well (80 GPM), diversion rights from the Russian River, an 8+/- acre foot lined storage pond plus City Water & Sewer. The Property also has natural gas and heavy power. The entire Vineyard lies within the Opportunity Zone.
Located on the banks of the Russian River on the north end of Ukiah, the Vineyard has 45 acres planted to premium Chardonnay (35 acres in 2004 & 10 acres in 2007 on Rootstock 101-14 & clone types 4 &17) yielding approximately 300 tons per year. Vineyard is serviced by sprinklers and drip irrigation. Besides vineyard production, a 10,000 Sq Ft transferrable Indoor Cannabis License has been secured from Mendocino County which the new Owner may opt to exercise or not.
Access from Highway 101 on Ukiah’s north end skirts you through town and ends at a quiet country road; upon arriving, one is met by the sight of the old hop kiln itself - a testament to the time when all this was under hop cultivation. Across the yard and adjacent to the equipment overhang sits the Farmhouse, a historic yet functional dwelling ready for next manager of the new Owner’s venture.
- 68 Acres of Mixed Use - 36.6 Acres Ag & 31.57 Acres Splittable Industrial on edge of Ukiah between Highway 101 & Russian River
- All in Opportunity Zone
- Diversion Rights on Russian River, 8 Acre Ft. Storage Pond, 80 GPM Commercial Ag Well, City Water & Sewer, Heavy Power & Natural Gas
- 45 acres of Premium Chardonnay planted 2004 & 2007
- Farmhouse & Historic Hop Barn
- 10,000 Sq Ft Transferrable Indoor Cannabis License