Stevenson Ranch , California
Property Types: Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches, Recreational
Activities & Amenities
This is a farmer's dream! 402 acres of pure ranch land. Located just east of McArthur in the beautiful Fall River Valley. With the majestic Mt. Shasta and Mt. Lassen as the backdrop. 115 acres in orchard grass hay, 270+/- acres in wild rice, all flood irrigated from two wells tied together with underground mainline and return ditch system.
- The ranch was once all in hay and recently produced garlic.
- Two large pole barns, access from both Lee Rd and Lewis Rd.
- The ranch is fully fenced, no interior fencing.
- Small 8+/- acre section is not being farmed, and historically attracts waterfowl.
- There are several great home site locations throughout the ranch.
- Completely surrounded by other ranching operations including strawberries.
- Low water costs because of the high water tables and timers on pumps to ensure they are used during the time of use hours only.
- This is a clean, ready to go operation.
- The hay ground is under lease for the 2020 season.