Shady Oaks, California
Property Types: Ranches, Waterfront, Home, Cabin, Recreational, Timber Land
Activities & Amenities
Shady Oaks is truly one of a kind, 160 beautiful acres with a mixture of pastures, timber, creek, ponds & orchards. Once in a lifetime does a property like this come along. It’s been in the same family since the early 60’s. The ranch includes a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom custom built home overlooking one of the two large ponds & grassy meadow. There is also an older cottage that could be refurbished for many uses. There is an equipment shed/shop and many spectacular building sites throughout the ranch. An excellent domestic well provides water to the home, senior water right established in 1859 provides ample irrigation to fields. 3 phase power runs throughout the property. There is also a current harvest plan in place should you wish to harvest some of the timber.
- 160 beautiful acres.
- Senior water right dating back to 1859 with 183 acre feet of water.
- Substantial timber value with current harvest plan that could be enjoyed or harvested.
- Bear Creek runs through the property.
- Custom 1744 sqft home with a walk out basement housing a bonus room/shop area.
- An older cabin that could be brought back to life for many uses.
- Equipment shed with power for your projects.
- Enjoy fishing or other recreation from one of the two large ponds.
- Peaceful and private yet close to Jackson California that has the conveniences of most cities.
- A short drive to Kirkwood, Tahoe and Sacramento.