Sandia Creek Estate, California
Property Types: Farms, Ranches, Home, Commercial
Activities & Amenities
Trophy Agriculture Estate with Luxury Residence fronting a fishing pond. Also includes a Guest House, Caretakers Residence, Warehouse for olive oil processing and storage garages. This is just the beginning. 8,000 olive trees that are organically certified and 12 acres of organic Malbec grapes. Both of these agriculture operations generate income. Olive oil production from Farm to Market with privately bottled labels. All equipment included. There are also avocado trees for the backyard BBQ and swimming pool events for fresh guacamole. Total property is 130 acres complete with year-round Sandia Creek riparian rights. Perfect for Family Compound or Corporate Retreat that has proven income streams. Property is also used for Wedding Events (more income) back dropped with a one-hundred year old barn for photo ops. This really is one-of-a-kind.
- Trophy Agriculture Estate with 6,500+ square foot luxury home with 4 master suites and 1,200+ square foot guest/in-law house and fishing pond.
- 36 acres of producing organically certified Olive Grove with 8,000 trees that has full “farm-to-market” processing for private brand Olive Oil (lab, processing and bottling facility included)
- 12 acres of organic certified Malbec grapes / 20 acres of Avocado’s
- 5,500 square foot metal warehouse with dock-hi and 1,550 square feet of storage facilities
- Caretaker home
- This is a private estate for the discerning buyer who wants it all – Estate home, Recreation, equestrian, and mature producing agriculture operation
- Year round Sandia Creek with riparian rights and majestic oak groves
- Easy access from the south via Fallbrook or from the north via Temecula / De Luz
- Cash flow from Olive operations, Malbec grapes and Wedding Events
- Wedding Events produce $10,000 per weekend with an average of 20 to 30 bookings per year.
- Property zoning and allowance for up to 6 home sites. Septic has pre-approval.
- Perfect Family Compound, or Corporate Retreat
- Temecula Wine Country only 30 minutes north