ROCKY FORD RANCH ~ Headwaters of The Williamson River, Oregon
Property Types: Farms, Ranches, Waterfront, Cabin, Recreational, Timber Land, Mineral or Water Rights Only
PRICE REDUCED...... The Rocky Ford Ranch is located on the Headwaters of the Williamson River in Klamath County, Oregon near the quaint little town of Silverlake and accessed by Forest Service Road 49, This is some of the states exceptional trout fishing with Brook Trout, and Native Rainbows reaching 30 inches.
- 1,700 Deeded Acres of beautiful Native Meadows, Wetlands and Timber.
- 2 Beautifully Rustic Cabins one with off-grid power
- Domestic water, septic and powered by a 10kW generator
- 1200 sq ft Shop
- Water Rights - Claim #13 for irrigation of 112.3 acres
- River water gaps and solar watering stations
- Mountain-fed, continuous flow Upper Williamson River frontage
- Boarders the Winema National Forest for over 9 and a half miles
- Rocky Mtn. Elk, Mule Deer, Pronghorn Antelope and waterfowl
- 3,735 ft Private Airstrip just 45 minutes away in Chiloquin
Please review the downloadable brochure on the ranch.