Ripley Retreat Home and 75 acres, Missouri
Property Types: Farms, Ranches, Cabin
Beautiful 90+/- Acres in Ripley County, Missouri
Activities & Amenities
Come take a look at this gorgeous recreational rich paradise in a private and secluded area of Ripley County, Missouri. The property has a custom cedar cabin that has a total of 4368 sq ft making it plenty big for a weekend getaway, full time residence, or even a hunting retreat. In addition this property has approximately 90 +/- acres of timber ground and food plots for deer and turkey hunting and has many trails for hiking, hunting, and atv riding. Come take a look before it's too late, this one won't last long. Below is a list of amenities of the home. Additional acreage available for $1595.00 per acre.
- Red Cedar log R 39 wall insulation value
- Marvin windows and doors
- Heavy Drywall throughout for sound deadening
- Intercom phone wiring throughout
- 5 Ton and 4 Ton HVAC units. upper (4 ton is new 2019 end)
- 415 ft deep well. Pristine water. No softener needed.
- Engineered truss systems throughout (all floors).
- Hurricane tie downs on roof
- 40 year - metal roof
- Ice guards
- Gutter guards
- Custom cabinets
- 2 Kitchens
- Custom Hickory trim, cabinets, and flooring
- Recessed lighting
- Ceiling fans throughout
- 4 ft deep reinforced concrete under basement and fireplace
- Fireplace is all custom stone 46 ft floor to flue (Masons were lead Mason on New Cardinal Stadium)
- Fireplace has heavy tile flues, air pocket insulation, Concrete block surround with concrete block perimeter and then stone-Fire safe
- High efficiency inserts with airtight doors and High output blowers
- Logs are double interlocking with screws through 2 lower logs every 10 inches then wood driven pegs on each end.
- 2 (200 AMP services) for plenty of extra power availability
- Electric available at gates (not hooked in).