Quartz Mountain Ranch, California
Property Types: Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches, Recreational
Activities & Amenities
Enjoy ultimate privacy and seclusion on this 506 acre ranch set on top of the Quartz Mountain ridgeline, between Drytown and Plymouth in Amador County. The views to the west will take your breath away, as Mt Diablo looms in the distance. The views toward east include local vineyards in Plymouth and the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Currently used as a cattle ranch, running about 30 mother cows year round, this property is also an equestrian's dream. There are recreational possibilities for the off-road enthousiast, the hunting sportsman, or hiking in unspoiled nature. The four legal parcels that comprise the 506 total acres are in the Williamson Act for a low property tax basis.
- 506 Acres
- Breathtaking Views West to Mt Diablo and East to the Sierras
- Shared Historic "Plymouth Ditch" Reservoir
- Rancheria Creek and Dry Creek
- (2) Wells
- Pole Barn and Corrals
- Fenced and Cross-Fenced
- Equestrian and Cattle Ranch
- Hunting Property
- Potential Vineyard Property
- Williamson Act - low property taxes.