Planett Ranch, California
Property Types: Ranches, Home, Recreational
Activities & Amenities
PLANETT RANCH is a rarity where once there were many. It’s the privilege of privacy on 560+/- acres that have been lovingly cared for and carefully managed by one family for nearly 90 years. Only 32 miles northwest of downtown Paso Robles, near the shores of Lake San Antonio, the original Homestead House has been preserved in its handcrafted glory. The newer Lake House was built for a family that entertains locals and out-of-towners alike. An elegant pool with swim-up “beach” and hot tub/exercise pool lures visitors away from other ranch activities like horseback riding or hiking on the developed roads and trails. But it’s the water that makes Planett Ranch better than gold. Four wells, including three fully developed and productive wells sit atop the Lockwood Valley Groundwater Basin. So, what awaits the next family? A turnkey ranch retreat, equestrian pursuits, the potential for vineyards, or a coveted touchstone for the generations that follow.
Inquire with broker about increased acreage (20 APN’s totaling 2,051+/- acres) and pricing options.
- Rare, private offering in southern Monterey County with close proximity to Central California’s hotspot, Paso Robles (27 minutes by private jet from L.A. or San Francisco)
- Twenty land parcels, none of which are enrolled in the Williamson Act, allowing for potential future build-out
- Water - Ten wells, swimming pool, hot tub
- Vineyard potential with the ranch lying in the San Antonio Valley AVA
- Two homes in turnkey, move-in condition –additional features include a barn, stables, large turnouts
- Carefully managed, impeccable fencing and gates, existing employees could be available for a seamless transition to new owners
- Unique Lake San Antonio high water frontage, offering boating, water sports, and fishing