Paloma Creek Vineyard Ranch, California
Property Types: Farms, Ranches, Recreational
Activities & Amenities
The vines are in, the setting inspiring, ready for your dream estate on this 222+/- acre ranch located on the upper end of the beautiful Carmel Valley. Endless possibilities amongst the rolling hills for a country vineyard estate. Privacy, location, views, water and abundant wildlife.
- The well-tended 7 ½ acre vineyard is on its 3rd crop year, they’ve been in the ground for six.
- Rootstock 1103P, vine spacing 9 x 6.
- Planted in a variety of wine grapes, including Cabernet Franc, Grenache, Marsanne, Roussanne, Cabernet Sauvignon and Zinfandel.
- Set up with a gravity flow drip system and perimeter fencing.
- The ranch is set up for a small cattle operation, with pipe corrals located along Carmel Valley Road.
- Finch Creek runs along the bottom of the property.
- Great hunting, including black tail deer, wild boar, turkeys, dove, quail and wild pigeon.
- The ranch is in the Williamson Act, with two parcels, both bordering the county road.
- Only 28 miles to Carmel by the Sea and approximately 45 minutes from Monterey Regional Airport.
- This is a rare opportunity, the backdrop is set, now ready to make your dreams come true.