Mason Branch Plantation, South Carolina
Property Types: Vacant Land, Farms, Ranches, Plantations, Recreational, Timber Land
Activities & Amenities
Over 2,500 Recreational/Timber Property Located Only 20 Miles Outside Georgia's Second Largest City, Augusta
Future Higher and Better Use, but Priced Right Today!
- 2,509 +/- acre recreational and timber property in Aiken County, South Carolina
- Located Only 20 miles outside Augusta, GA (second largest city in Georgia) & 50 miles from the Palmetto State capital of Columbia, South Carolina
- Conceptual Development plan complete for a mixed-use community that could include over 4200 units, an equestrian community, and a golf course
- 3.18+/- miles of Shaw Creek that intersects with Curry Branch Creek
- Per the June 2015 timber estimate, the timber value is aprox $537/acre
- Located just 6 miles North of downtown Aiken and 0.66 miles from I-20 interstate
- Exceptional "Higher and Better Use"
- Views of Mason Branch Reservoir, an 85 acre lake that is owned by the City of Aiken
- Abundant population of whitetails and eastern wild turkeys
- Rolling Topography
- Numerous, quality elevated deer stands & established foot plots and baiting sites throughout
- Extended game seasons and liberal bag limits with deer season running from August 15 through January 1, turkey season from March 20 through May 5
- Less than 25 minutes away from the Augusta National Golf Course that annually hosts "The Masters"