Lost Creek Meadows, California
Property Types: Vacant Land, Ranches, Recreational, Timber Land
Activities & Amenities
160 acres in a beautiful timbered and meadow setting on the south facing slope of Mt. Lassen. Pond, creek, and spring provide plenty of water. Graze a few cow pairs for the season or horses but needs fencing. Premium deer hunting in the C4 zone. Just a short way off Hwy 36 it is close to Lake Almanor and Lassen National Park
- Very likely one of the most beautiful properties ever!
- 160 acres just far enough off the highway to be very private yet accessible.
- The gorgeous meadows have Lost Creek running through is surrounded by tall healthy timber.
- On high ground is an older but legal Quonset cabin with a huge rock fireplace. It needs some TLC but couldn't be in a more beautiful setting.
- This would make a wonderful summer horse camp!
- Access road is graveled and maintained seasonally by adjacent timber companies.
- Zoning is TPZ. Tehama County does not allow building.