Heinrich Ranch , California
Property Types: Farms, Ranches, Home, Recreational
Activities & Amenities
The Heinrich Ranch boasts modern extravagance, tranquility and panoramic views overlooking the vast California Central Valley and Sierra Foothills. Set among 1963 +/- acres is a world-class cattle, equestrian and recreational property featuring five-star improvements, including a 9,000 +/- square foot luxury main home, set atop one of the highest points of the ranch. This 6 bed, 7 bath, 2 half bath home has stunning views of the central valley and the entire ranch below. The koi pond and expansive water feature greets guests as they park in the large covered carport with pure serenity and calmness. There is an entertainment and game room with a full bar through the grand entrance foyer that leads out to the walk-up pool, large backyard water feature and complete outdoor BBQ. All bedrooms feature in-suite bathrooms and walk-in closets. For more formal gatherings, there is a gourmet kitchen and butler’s pantry adjacent to the beautiful dining room with extraordinary views and a fire place. The master wing features “his and her” bathrooms and closets. The finished basement features a temperature-controlled wine cellar and dinner seating. In summary, the home was constructed and finished in the highest quality and has been maintained in top condition.
Down the paved driveway and to the east of the main home, there are four additional homes (two are 2 bed/2 bath and one is 3 bed/ 2 bath), two of which are near found the state-of-the-art Equestrian facility to support a state-of-the-art training facility. The main barn features an office, large tack room, wash racks and vet room. Beyond the barn is a covered round pen and a large covered arena with lights, sprinklers and cattle catch pens. An outdoor arena, a large guest barn, a tractor/trailer barn and a race track are some of the features of the facility. Any rancher would appreciate the organization and carefully thought out rotational grazing pastures that have been fenced and cross-fenced throughout the ranch.
Additional outdoor activities include the tennis court, 9-hole executive golf course tucked neatly inside the race track, fishing/boating pond and target shooting range found just beyond the private runway where you can land your small airplane or helicopter. This ranch is simply magical!
- 1,986 +/- acre ranch located approximately 15 miles northeast of Clovis, CA
- Luxurious 9,000+/- sq ft main home built in 1992 with 6 bedrooms, 7 bath plus 2 half bath, walk-up swimming pool, koi pond, outdoor entertaining space, grand wine cellar and top quality constructions finishes throughout
- Twelve land parcels with five established wells including additional springs and ponds
- Only part of the ranch is enrolled in the Williamson Act, allowing for potential future build-out or division
- Custom equestrian facility with two barns, nearly 30 indoor stalls, guest barn, tack rooms, vet room, office, hay barn, covered arena with lights and sprinklers, covered working round pen, working cattle pens, 7-8 furlong professional race breeze track, indoor boat and car barn, 12+ irrigated pasture turn-outs with all working equipment included
- Four additional guest or ranch management homes featuring garages and private driveway entrances
- Carefully managed pastures for cattle operation and seasonal grazing including strategically thought-out fencing, gates, loading facilities and sorting pens
- Additional recreational activities include: tennis court, shooting range, 4-acre boating/fishing pond, 9-hole executive golf course, approximately 1,700ft long private compacted runway and private helipad
- Existing employees would be available for a seamless transition to new ownership