Gator Mountain, California
Property Types: Home, Recreational
Activities & Amenities
- Detached Garage
Clean and pretty manufactured home on 5.5 +/- acres! It offers an open and bright floor plan with large kitchen, and dining area,
plus both living and family room areas. Enjoy vaulted ceilings and a wood fireplace too. The master bedroom and bath are
spacious, with a walk-in closet. The carpets were just cleaned and home was recently painted inside and out – move-in ready!
There is a paver patio in front, plus a cement patio in back, with some low maintenance landscaping off the back patio. It’s set
up to with a chain linked fenced area for horses, which would also be good for keeping small livestock in, a small barn with two
stalls and hay storage, plus another little hay storage shed, and an area leveled for round pen. There is plenty of parking and
storage with a garage and two carports as well. The property is sloping, nicely cleared. Located off of Hwy 3, just 15 minutes to
Etna or 5 minutes to Callahan. Make an appointment to see this move-in ready Scott Valley country home today!
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 1,976 SQ.FT.
- Manufactured Home Built in 2002
- Two Car Garage, Plus Two Carports
- Fenced for Horses or Small Livestock
- Clean and Recently Painted
- Rural Location, Approx 15 Minutes to Town
- Great Hiking, Hunting, Fishing, Riding Opportunites in the Area (Trinity Alps, Russian Wilderness, Klamath National Forest and More)
- Scenic Scott Valley in Siskiyou County
- Far Northern California