The Family Duck Club, California
Property Types: Waterfront, Home, Cabin, Recreational, Commercial
Activities & Amenities
Founded in 1898, The Family Duck Club is a historic west side duck club in the Suisun Marsh. Conveniently located the property sits off the 680 corridor approximately 20 minutes from the East Bay and Fairfield, and 40 minutes from Marin County and San Francisco. The Family Club offers many structures and improvements; all are in excellent condition. The main residence/clubhouse consists of 11 bedroom 3 baths. Each bedroom is generous in size and the kitchen comes fully equipped for large group entertaining. The caretaker home is approximately 2200 sq. ft. with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. The in-law unit is approximately 1000 sq. ft., excellent for rental income. The 200 acres of natural marsh contain 11 blinds; 2 three man blinds and 9 two man blinds. Roads and levees are in immaculate condition as the owner has meticulously maintained roads and water structures over the years. The club is primarily shallow open water which traditionally holds large numbers of pintails, teal, and widgeon. Access to hunting blinds are by ATV's or side by side vehicles with walk-in access. The Family Club is historic as it gets. History, tradition, and limits!
- Suisun duck club or personal residence on west side consisting of 200 acres of recreational paradise.
- Conveniently located off HWY 680, 15 minute drive time from Walnut Creek & 40 minutes from Marin County.
- Residence / Clubhouse is a 3,932 sq. ft. +/- 11 bedroom and 3 bath.
- Kitchen comes fully equipped for large group entertaining.
- Living area and fireplace is great for entertaining.
- Caretaker home is 2,200 sq. ft. +/- available for a year round live in maintenance / caretaker or additional member living space.
- In-law unit of 800 sq. ft. +/- .
- Clubhouse bar and mudroom is 1,200 sq. ft. +/-.
- Pump house storage area 400 sq. ft +/-
- Barn 1600 sq. ft. +/-
- Covererd BBQ area to cook and relax.
- 11 duck blinds.
- 3 wells.
- Brand new Stainless Steel Gates.
- Garage/shop, picking and decoy shed.
- Club pond water source comes from Cordelia Slough and Goodyear Slough.
- Club is in the Solano County Williamson Act program.
- Excellent levees and water control.
- Great hunting history.