Double J Ranch, California
Property Types: Farms, Ranches, Home, Cabin, Recreational
Activities & Amenities
- Detached Garage
Set in the heart of Central California sits the 2,397-acre Double J Ranch. This beautiful and private offering in Monterey County boasts stunning panoramic vistas of Pinnacles National Park and Junipero Serra Peak. The recently built 3,014 SF self-sufficient custom home & cabin features four bedrooms, four bathrooms, a chef’s kitchen with a Wolf range and Sub-Zero refrigerator, 9-foot ceilings, and much more. Enjoy entertaining outdoors with a semi built-in BBQ, food prep area, fire pit, and inground spa. The ability to operate completely off-grid with solar power and backup generator is a key attribute to this ranch.
Water is abundant with multiple wells and an extensive pipeline system. The property is set up for a turn-key cattle operation with troughs, livestock pens, cross fencing, corral, & water storage. The ranch is also best utilized for its abundance of recreational pursuits. Hunting, trailblazing, ATVing, shooting, horseback riding, all on your ranch. There are over 20 miles of dirt roads throughout the entire ranch.
Privacy, many recreational pursuits, magnificent panoramic views, a beautiful home, and easy access to HWY 101 create the most ideal ranch for the next fortunate family. The ranch is in the Williamson Act for lower property taxes.
- 2,397 +/- acres in Monterey County
- In the Williamson Act
- 53 +/- acres of registered farm ground: Suitable for grapes, hay or other
- Temperate climate all year
- 4 bedrooms / 4 bathrooms total
- Main Home:
- 3,014 SF with 3 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms
- Chefs Kitchen has Sub-Zero Refrigerator & Wolf range
- 9-foot ceilings
- Dining room / Living Room
- Mudroom, Utility Room
- Oversized two-car garage
- Outdoor patio with BBQ & built-in spa
- Casita /Guest Cabin:
- 391 SF living area with 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom
- 336 SF garage with work area
- Own power and water
- 29kW solar power
- Two main wells
- Two wells in farm field
- Recreation: Hunting, Shooting, Hiking, ATVing, horseback riding
- Wildlife includes turkey, deer, wild pig, dove, quail.
- 12 troughs
- Livestock pens, chute, & corral
- Cross fenced
- Close to HWY 101, Salinas, Paso Robles, Monterey & the San Francisco Bay Area