Diamond Back Ranch, California
Property Types: Farms, Ranches, Home, Recreational
- Detached Garage
The turn-key ranch is a hunters dream with Boone & Crockett Columbia Black Tail deer, Black bear, turkey, wild boar, quail, doves, and fishing. The current owners have built or rebuilt everything on the ranch to top grade. Upgrades to the ranch include granite counter tops in the 3600 sf home, a new caretakers house, and top notch fencing and alleys for cattle. There are year round creeks and ponds and an equestrian set up with barn and arena. You can even run a 100 pair of cattle to keep you busy when you are not hunting.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, waiting for the right buyer to purchase a hunters paradise with 1st class improvements.
The closest airport would be in Red Bluff, CA that has a 5700 ft asphalt runway. The closest commercial airport would be Redding, CA which is around 60 miles from the ranch. The ranch borders the Mendocino National Forest that is over 900,000 acres.
- A hunters paradise with 1st class improvements
- Excellent fencing
- The property is zoned EAAP (Exclusive Ag) and is currently enrolled in the Williamson Act
- Upgraded 3,600 sf home has 5 bedrooms and 4 1/2 bathrooms
- New caretaker home is 1,100 sf / 2 bedroom and 2 bathrooms
- Four year round creeks and seven reservoirs
- The large reservoirs are loaded with fish as well as fishing in Thomes creek
- Equestrian setup with barn and arena
- Horse barn and shop has 4 horse stalls, a beautiful cedar lined tack room and tons of room for storage, hay, and equipment
- A great shooting range that is approximately 450 yards long with steel frame targets holding plywood every 50 yards