Creekside Mountain Ranch, California
Property Types: Ranches, Home, Recreational
Activities & Amenities
- Attached Garage
A place to call home comes to mind as you pass through the split rail fence and gated entry portal and drive up to the custom single level 2100 sf., three-bedroom, two bath home on 6.35 acres. A breathtaking view of Burney Mountain and valley is captured by the large windows in the homes main living area. Burney Creek runs along the North West property line, providing a barrier and a great area for fishing, bird watching, or just relaxing along the soothing creek side. The home was extensively remodeled in 2016–2017, offering an open plan with vaulted ceilings. Re-designed kitchen offers all new appliances, counters, cabinets, sinks, and lighting fixtures. New hickory wood flooring and carpet replaced in 2nd and 3rd bedrooms. Both baths are completely renovated with free standing tub and large shower with bench in master bathroom. Wood fireplace in rock hearth in main living area with a new slider to back deck which overlooks creek and mature trees. This is simply a wonderful, "like new" home! Nice laundry room with extra features. Over-sized three car garage is finished with work bench and cabinets. Front yard has been extensively landscaped, with a flagstone entrance and patio for outdoor sitting overlooking the barn, valley and majestic Burney Mountain. Front lawn is framed by garden beds with many perennial plants, all irrigated with programmed watering system which includes the fenced in vegetable garden area and fruit tree orchard. The 30 x 32 old style barn has outdoor decorative lighting and water nearby.
This wonderful property is just minutes to town yet has a great country feeling. Land on south side of property becomes a bird habitat in the Winter with many migrating birds stopping over and during the Summer, cattle or horses graze. The abundant birds, waterfowl and wildlife are a pleasure throughout the year, it's a never ending show for the outdoorsman. National Forest land is minutes away along with Burney Falls State Park, Lake Britton, Hat Creek, Baum Lake, and Pit River. The Fall River Golf course is within 20 minutes as well as the Fall River, famous for its fly fishing.
- All new custom Loewen double pane windows in house and Milgard in garage. Living room window was reconfigured to allow for large glass panes to capture the view and bring the outdoors into the house.
- Kitchen features all new (2017) KitchenAid appliances, including refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, electric oven with gas cook top. New wine cooler and range hood, lighting, fixtures, quartz counter tops, custom tile, custom cabinets and shelving with many built-ins, farm and bar sinks. Under counter reverse osmosis water purification system next to bar sink provides pure drinking water and has separate line to ice maker and refrigerator.
- Dining area features Hubbardton Forge metal lighting fixture, rest of home has recessed LED lighting, decorative overhead lighting and ceiling fans in living room and bedrooms.
- Living room has 5 built in speakers and in-wall wiring to hook up to entertainment system. Note: great internet band width speeds usually in the 50 Mbps range for download and around 5 Mbps for upload speeds. Frontier connection hub is close to house. Wood fireplace has blower with a vent in master bedroom.
- All new interior doors and hardware, other than front door, including closets.
- Custom Carlyle hickory wide plank wood flooring.
- Master suite has slider to private deck with hot tub, unique barn door to bath, dual sinks, large shower, free standing soaking tub and walk in closet. Partial radiant heated floor on timer.
- Both bathrooms completely renovated; tile, flooring, toilets, lighting, fixtures, mirrors and custom vanity cabinets.
- Laundry/mud room has custom cabinetry, new sink, counter-top, watertight flooring, seating bench and additional pantry space. Opens to garage with new metal garage doors.
- Forced air furnace and central air conditioner work well in all seasons, house is well insulated.
- Metal roof was newly painted in August of 2020.
- New wood trim in 2016 on all exterior windows and below roof edges. Exterior siding and decking meticulously maintained, decks sanded and stained in August 2020.
- New 20 GPM, 1 HP well pump installed in November 2019, pump house provides additional storage. Well is 85ft deep, pump set at 60ft, static water level at 23ft.
- Cornaz Ditch and Burney Creek outlines North West boundary line.
- Unfinished pond site on SW corner of property near barn.
- Some furnishings negotiable with sale.