Cable Creek Ranch, Oregon
Property Types: Ranches, Home, Recreational
Activities & Amenities
~ PRICED BELOW TAX ASSESSORS RMV! ~
Nestled in the Blue Mountain Range of Northeast Oregon, and favorably affected by the warm Pacific storms that march up the Columbia River Gorge. This 57,726 acre working cattle operation is well known as the Cable Creek Ranch.
Consisting of 30,726 deeded acres and an additional 27,000 acre forest service grazing allotment, the operation has historically ran 500 Mother cows, 1500 yearlings, 300 feedlot and 450 Bred heifers annually.
Bordered on 2 sides by National forest, the ranch has been assembled non~contiguously by design, primarily sectioned in North and South facing slopes with various elevations and climates to significantly benefit a much longer turn out opportunity. It’s not uncommon to turn out earlier, gather later and only dry feed 3-4 months a year when weather has traditionally cooperated.
The heart of Cable Creek Ranch offers a 7,500 sq ft. luxury owners estate home, conveniently situated on 90 pivot irrigated acres that includes a 6,000 sq ft. trophy room, a 6,000+ sq. ft.5 bay shop, a small steel airplane hangar, a 5 bay equipment/storage shed and a professionally designed lighted clay shooting range.
Additional ranch improvements include;
- 8 homes for managers, guests and cowboy housing.
- Large hay storage facilities, multiple shops, multiple barns, tack rooms and equipment storage areas.
- 3 Feedlots, scales, multiple steel corrals, fully covered cattle working facilities, over 500 miles of fencing,
- A 4,900’x90’ paved runway and thousands of yards of pre~crushed rock, prepared for continued road maintenance throughout the ranch.
- Approximately 3,000 acres of 20-30 year old pre~merchantable timber of various species.
The recreational opportunities offered by Cable Creek Ranch are second to none. Multiple LOP tag availability offers the new owners an oppurtunity to take advantage of a prosperous outfitter income potential, or continue to manage and enjoy the abundant wildlife that call this ranch home.
Qualified buyers and Brokers working with qualified buyers are urged to contact listing Broker for full backup information.
Showings are by appointment only to pre~qualified buyers with advance notice.