Blue Rock Ranch, California
Property Types: Ranches, Waterfront, Home, Recreational
Activities & Amenities
Imagine being nestled at the base of the majestic Warner Mountain Range, surrounded by lush hay fields and the sound of a creek running through....Dreams do come true! The Blue Rock Ranch has all this and more, 2 homes, 2 hay barns, large shop, along with nice set up for cattle and hay, all on 72 acres. The ranch backs up to Forest Service lands providing endless recreational and hunting opportunities.
- Over 55 acres of irrigated fields, with gravity flow from creek pressurizing two-wheel lines and hand line. Over 5 acres dry land pasture.
- The ranch produced up to 200 ton of hay and averages about 150 ton.
- Beautiful Pine Creek not only offers water for irrigation, but fishing for both Rainbow and German Brown trout, enjoying a cool dip and panning for GOLD!
- There are two concrete and steel bridges over the creek.
- Main home was constructed from trees logged and milled on site. Situated on one of the higher sections of the ranch, offering 2638 sq. of living space with 3 bedrooms and 3 baths.
- Enter from a large redwood deck into open vaulted living area with wall to ceiling windows capturing the view of ranch, valley and Goose Lake.
- Unique fireplace was built with rock from old gold mine just above the ranch in the Warner Mountains, with wood stove insert.
- The living area opens to dining and kitchen with dual ovens, large roll top appliance caddie and tile counters.
- New master suite built in 2004 has wonderful space and French doors to back deck. Master bath with separate shower, dual sinks, jetted tub and walk in closet.
- Two bedrooms upstairs, one with glass door opening to upper deck and walk in closet. Both share a large bath with dual sinks, soaking tub and separate shower.
- Library open to below along with reading alcove or small office space.
- The charming den has a wet bar area, also enjoys glass doors to back covered patio.
- Attached 2 car garage plus 4 bay carports.
- The delightful back yard has a small creek with foot bridge, nice landscaping, automatic sprinklers and drip. Garden shed, green house, equipment shed and dog kennel.
- Moving west over the creek, you'll find one of the hay barns, with a full set of working corrals and squeeze shoot.
- The ranch is fully fenced and cross fenced, well laid out for livestock.
- Second home, shop and hay barn are located on the lower portion of the ranch along Pine Street. The Manufactured home has 4 bedrooms and 2 baths, now used as a rental.
- Metal shop is 3600 sf with concrete floor, 24 ft sliding doors with 16 ft eves for large equipment, office and bath with shower.
- The ranch has an unexpected gravel pit, tucked away at the top of the property, just around a sea container used for storage.
- Large variety of trees including pines, cedar, cotton wood, maple, aspen and native and domestic fruit. There is a good road along the south property line, going up into the Warner Mountain Range, providing access to thousands of acres of Forest Service Lands to explore.
- New Pine Creek is on the Oregon border, in fact, half the town is located in Oregon.
- Within 20 minutes of Lakeview to the North and 30 minutes to Alturas to the South.