Bidwell Big Valley Ranch, California
Property Types: Farms, Ranches
Activities & Amenities
If you're looking for a clean, turn-key hay ranch, here it is. 100 acres with 90 farmable acres both irrigated and dry land. Seasonal pond and metal shop with living quarters. Beautiful views of Mt. Shasta and valley. Located between the towns of Adin and Bieber in Lassen County.
- 60 acres under two pivots, 20 acres can be irrigated with hand line and over 7 acres dry land farming.
- The two pivots are new, one 4 tower, and the other a 3 tower.
- Replanting alfalfa, orchard grass & rye.
- Metal shop is 1955 sf, two side rolling doors and concrete floor. There is water and power is provided by a generator.
- Small living quarters with sleeping alcove, kitchenette and bath upstairs.
- Power is provided by generator.
- Newer 60 HP pump in ag well on surprise valley electric.
- There is a 1-acre pond with pond pump, not hooked up for irrigation at this time.
- The ranch is partially fenced, mostly level with moderate sloping.