Berry Creek Farm, California
Property Types: Farms, Home, Recreational, Timber Land
Activities & Amenities
- Nearly 60 acres including 9 separate parcels of incredible natural beauty with forest and meadow!
- 2 spring fed ponds with a year round creek
- 4 additional water storage tanks provide irrigation water pumped from the pond
- Drip irrigation system has automated controls
- Crystal clear water is gravity fed to the house and near planting areas.
- Very comfortable 1144 sf ranch house has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a wonderful screened sleeping porch.
- The home was newly built from the ground up about 5 years ago with oak floors, open vaulted ceilings, central air conditioning and heating, and full basement.
- The garage has a nice upstairs apartment newly remodeled in 2017.
- There also is a full guest house built in 2012 as a permitted studio with bathroom.
- An 8' heavy duty "deer" fence goes around 3-4 acres adjacent to the main house.
- Current fruit trees include apple, pears, persimmons, plums, peaches, apricots, walnuts, chestnuts as well as boysenberries
- Wildlife abounds in this area with deer, bear, raccoons, skunks, foxes, rabbits, squirrels, and other mountain critters.
- Fish in the pond include catfish, bass, and bluegill. Trout streams in the area are numerous as well
- Located between Lake Oroville and Bucks Lake nearby water sports are within easy driving distances.
- This ranch has been the home of an environmentally dedicated group for the past 5 years and is well set up to continue in a similar mode if desired with classroom space, guest quarters, a large screened porch, planting beds, metal storage building and greenhouse.