21.3 Acres Commercial Development, Missouri
Property Types: Vacant Land, Commercial
Activities & Amenities
COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY in CUBA, MISSOURI! Great location and visibility from highly trafficked Interstate 44 at Cuba exit 208 and the Gateway to the Ozarks!
- Public utilities at the site of the 21.3 acre property.
- Zoned and ready for a multitude of development possibilities
- Great location for office buildings, outdoor shopping and entertainment, and restaurants.
- Large food chains in immediate vicinity.
- The site is within a 5-40 minute drive from Steelville, Rolla, Ft. Leonard Wood, Sullivan, Saint Louis County and surrounding areas. This property has over ½ mile of I-44 frontage close to the Cuba / 208 exit.
- Daily traffic count was recorded on average at 45,416 per day in 2015, with 22,100 vehicles taking Highway 19 South per day. The property is located adjacent to an existing and developing residential subdivision.
- Close to the Meramec and Huzzah Rivers, Courtois Creek, Maramec Spring Park, Mark Twain National Forest Lands, Woodson K. Woods Conservation area, and Indian Trails Conservation Area
- An Additional 57+ acres with spring fed creek available can be subdivided
- Possible Owner Financing available