12 Mile Ranch, California
Property Types: Ranches, Waterfront, Home, Cabin, Recreational
Activities & Amenities
- Detached Garage
The 12 Mile Ranch offers 2,113.98-acres of beautiful scenic land from the Aspen-lined valley to the eastern range of the Warner Mountains, creating a perfect wilderness retreat. Located in both Modoc County, California, and Lake County, Oregon, this ranch provides the best of both worlds. The main residence on the ranch is located in Oregon where there is a significant possibility of tax savings. Additional improvements include a barn and a 3 car garage/workshop.
Water on the ranch is plentiful consisting of year-round creeks, reservoirs, springs, and meadows. Recreational and outdoor enthusiasts will relish the unlimited activities on the ranch. Wildlife includes Rocky Mountain Mule deer, Colombian Blacktail deer, pronghorn antelope, quail, turkey, and predators. Fish the streams for red-band trout or take a hike or horseback on the many scenic trails.
The ranch is suitable for a small-scale cattle operation; runs 100 pair. There is also a BLM permit for the grazing of livestock. The 12 Mile Ranch is perfect for any type of adventure or recreation.
- Located in both California & Oregon
- 1,800 SF 3 bed, 2 bath ranch home
- Detached 3-car garage/workshop
- 1,200 SF metal barn
- Numerous year-round creeks
- Large Reservoir and additional small seasonal reservoirs
- Endless outdoor activities
- Miles of trails for horseback or hiking
- Located in an X3b Zone for hunting
- Oregon hunting warner unit #74, elk and deer
- Wildlife include: Rocky Mountain Mule Deer, Colombian Blacktail deer, pronghorn antelope, quail, turkey and predators.
- Fish the streams for red-band trout or head to a nearby basin lake to cast out for bass and crappie.
- Ability to run a small herd of cattle
- Currently run 100 pair
- BLM Grazing Permit
- Zoning permits residential development and alternative energy development, livestock and horses, agricultural pursuits and many other uses