374.75 +/- acres located in Macoupin County, IL is being sold at online auction in 2 tracts. Bidding begins June 30th, 2018 @ 8am and ends July 9th, 2018 @ 12pm.
Real Estate Auctions
LandLeader™ professionals and our members are proud to offer online auction services for landowners across the country. Our expertise and knowledge of our markets combined with the worldwide marketing approach provides the best opportunity to achieve your goals. Our network of professional brokerages will insure a quality experience as we strive to bring the best value to our clients.
The LandLeader™ network of professional brokerages will insure a quality experience as we strive to bring the best value to our clients.
- Listing StatusAvailableDate of AuctionJun 30, 2018 to Jul 09, 2018Auction TypeOnline
- Listing StatusAvailableDate of AuctionJun 14, 2018Auction TypeOther Type
ABSOLUTE auction (live and online). Sale will be held on June 14th 11:00 at the American Legion, Oberlin, KS. The farm will be sold in two tracts, no combination of the two will be offered.
- Listing StatusAvailableDate of AuctionJun 09, 2018Auction TypeLive
- Listing StatusUnder ContractDate of AuctionJun 02, 2018 to Jun 11, 2018Auction TypeOnline
75.24 +/- acres located in Madison County, IL is being offered in 3 tracts at online auction June 2nd - June 11th. This property offers tillable, timber and rolling terrain.
- Listing StatusAvailableDate of AuctionMay 30, 2018 to Jun 08, 2018Auction TypeOnline
- Listing StatusUnder ContractDate of AuctionMay 26, 2018 to Jun 04, 2018Auction TypeOnline
85 +/- acres located in Macoupin County, IL is being sold with NO RESERVE May 26th-June 4th. The property is located on Pike Ln. off S. Dorchester Rd. in Dorchester Township and it includes mostly tillable dirt and an old home place with several outbuildings.
- Listing StatusSoldDate of AuctionApr 19, 2018Auction TypeLive
ABSOLUTE auction (live and online) April 19th at 11:00 at the Senior Citizens Center in Quinter, Kansas.
- Listing StatusSoldDate of AuctionJan 06, 2018 to Jan 15, 2018Auction TypeOnline
75.46 +/- acres of agricultural land in Montgomery County being offered at auction online. This property is located at the corner of Hughes Rd/County Rd. 275 E. and N. 1st Ave. in Walshville Township. The land consists of mostly tillable dirt with a crop productivity index weighted average of 102.1. It also includes some timber and a small pond. There is road frontage on the entire west side of the property along Hughes Rd./County Rd. 275 E. This sale includes parcel numbers 19-27-300-001, 19-28-400-002 and 19-28-400-006.
- Listing StatusSoldDate of AuctionNov 20, 2017Auction TypeLive
Being offered at auction on-site with no reserve on November 20th at 5pm is 20 acres with a house and outbuildings in Macoupin County, Illinois. The land offers 14.53+/- tillable acres, timber and a pond.
- Listing StatusSoldDate of AuctionJun 02, 2017
Mitchell Ranch grows premium alfalfa and orchard hay on 275 acres just outside of Davis, CA and averages 6 cuttings a year at 6.5 tons per acre. Past crops included tomatoes, sunflower seed, wheat, and corn. The property features two wells; 2400 GPM and 1650 GPM, the majority in Class 1 soil.
- Listing StatusSoldDate of AuctionMay 27, 2017 to Jun 05, 2017Auction TypeOnline
Unique opportunity to purchase all or a portion of this fantastic 470 +/- acre Missouri farm! This farm is nestled in the bluffs of Callaway County overlooking the Missouri River Valley. An 8,500 sq.ft. custom home is perched atop the bluff and features a great view of the Missouri State Capital Building.
- Listing StatusSoldDate of AuctionApr 01, 2017 to Apr 10, 2017Auction TypeOnline
1,016 acres +/- situated in Crawford and Phelps County Missouri is being offered at auction in a variety of tract sizes. This property offers lots of opportunity for recreational activities, custom home sites, and cattle grazing. Online bidding will begin April 1st, 2017 at 8 am CST and will end April 10th, 2017 at 12 pm CST.
- Listing StatusSoldDate of AuctionMar 19, 2016Auction TypeLive
Being offered at auction is a secluded 7.1 +/- acre river view property that is conveniently located off State St. in Alton. This mostly wooded acreage is well suited for a custom home building site as it offers views of the Mississippi River, mature trees, and a second private entrance . There are 3 small income-generating homes scattered on the 4 parcels. The acreage is located near Fairmont and is easily accessible with public utilities.
- Listing StatusSoldDate of AuctionJan 23, 2016Auction TypeLive
96.8 +/- mostly tillable acres being offered in two tracts on Jan. 23, 2016 at 10:00 am. Property located in Macoupin County, IL.
- Listing StatusSoldDate of AuctionDec 12, 2015Auction TypeLive
This 12.47 +/- acre property located at the corner of Seiler Rd. and Old Moro Rd. near Dorsey, IL is a great opportunity for the hobby farmer. Auction to be held on-site, December 12th at 1pm.
- Listing StatusSoldDate of AuctionDec 12, 2015Auction TypeLive
Property located next to Pere Marquette State Park in Grafton, IL. 75.42 M/L Acres will be sold with no reserve!
- Listing StatusSoldDate of AuctionDec 05, 2015Auction TypeLive
- Listing StatusSoldDate of AuctionNov 21, 2015Auction TypeLive
Nearly 70 acres situated just outside the Alton city limits. This farm offers 44.85 +/- acres of tillable ground and 27.67 +/- acres in timber and a creek. Saturday November 21st @ 10am at Fosterburg Town Hall
- Listing StatusSoldDate of AuctionNov 14, 2015Auction TypeLive
350 +/- surveyed acres with many possibilities. Up to 7 tracts will include tillable acreage including some with residential and commercial development opportunities. This property is selling ABSOLUTE WITH NO RESERVE.
- Listing StatusSoldDate of AuctionNov 07, 2015Auction TypeLive
Some of Madison County, Illinois' most productive farm ground will be offered in an assortment of tracts. Productivity index's on these tracts range from 100 up to 130. One tract will include a historic home and outbuildings dating back to the late 1800's. As many as 8 tracts of tillable farm ground will be offered on a per acre basis with acreage amounts from 16.95 +/- to 173.49 +/-.
- Listing StatusSoldDate of AuctionOct 31, 2015Auction TypeLive
81.49 +/- Acres at the corner of Chambers Rd. & Airport Rd. in Godfrey, IL will be offered at Auction on October 31st at 10am. Tillable, Timber, Creek, Spring, Barn.
- Listing StatusSoldDate of AuctionSep 19, 2015Auction TypeLive
56 acres +/- in Jersey County being offered at auction. This acreage has not been hunted in a long time and is in a prime location for whitetail deer and turkey hunting.
- Listing StatusSoldDate of AuctionNov 01, 2014Auction TypeLive
Harman Auction Center is located on Rt 16 in Shipman, IL
- Listing StatusSoldDate of AuctionOct 11, 2014
This 50 acre property in Jersey County, Illinois, has two 8 acre open fields with the remainder being hardwood timber. This is a live, onsite auction.