Vacaville, CA 95688
We have quickly grown to be one of the largest farm, ranch and recreational private real estate companies in California. We feel what sets California Outdoor Properties apart from other brokerages is that we are not your typical real estate agent. We are doing something that we love! We understand land. We enjoy the outdoors; we hunt, fish, raise cattle, and grow crops. We believe in the old west philosophy where a handshake is your word. Our success is based on our strong work ethic and our knowledge and love for the land. For the last 8 years, we have been named by The Land Report as one of America’s Best Brokerages.
- Listing StatusSoldThe Sleeping Pintail is a 94 acre duck club or residence located approximately 10 miles South of Suisun City on Grizzly Island. With convenient access from the entire San Francisco Bay Area, it is approximately 40 minutes from the East Bay and 20 minutes to — Read more
- Listing StatusSold400+ acres overlooking Lake Berryessa near Putah Creek. Time to tune up your Jeep or ATV as you can hunt for deer, turkey, or pigs. Fish at the lake for landlocked salmon, trout and bass. This terrific Napa County acreage is recreational property at its — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThe Heinrich Ranch boasts modern extravagance, tranquility and panoramic views overlooking the vast California Central Valley and Sierra Foothills. Set among 1963 +/- acres is a world-class cattle, equestrian and recreational property featuring five-star improvements, including a 9,000 +/- square foot luxury main home, set — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis is your opportunity to live on a classic Shasta Valley homestead! Built in the late 50s, the 3 bedroom, 1 ½ bath “Main Home” is approximately 1200 square feet and has been freshly painted with new carpets added in the bedrooms. Located just outside — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldSettle into this private country property with a variety of features and amenities for a family that loves the outdoors. This property is great for the gentleman farmer or 4-H family that wants to raise livestock, grow a large garden, harvest the grapes from the — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldCharming mountain retreat! Sitting on over 41 acres of thinned forest land, the two year old home offers a serene setting & comforting lodge/cabin style feel, plus 180+ degree views without a neighbor in sight! Located at the top of Centerville Road, upper Magalia, in — Read more