Vacaville, CA 95688
We have quickly grown to be one of the largest farm, ranch and recreational private real estate companies in California. We feel what sets California Outdoor Properties apart from other brokerages is that we are not your typical real estate agent. We are doing something that we love! We understand land. We enjoy the outdoors; we hunt, fish, raise cattle, and grow crops. We believe in the old west philosophy where a handshake is your word. Our success is based on our strong work ethic and our knowledge and love for the land. For the last 8 years, we have been named by The Land Report as one of America’s Best Brokerages.
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to a spacious California hacienda style home on more than 68 acres of mostly level land suitable for a variety of crops. Large valley oaks surrounding the home, covered patios, and outside decks all encourage outdoor living. The approximately 4,788 sq.ft. home provides plenty — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldCUSTOM HOME WITH END-OF-ROAD PRIVACY ON 56 ACRES AND HUGE SHOP. The 40' x 60' shop has three 12' roll-up doors and another 30' x 40' covered parking/storage area plus covered trailer for mother-in-law or caretaker quarters. Mature redwoods behind the main house with picturesque — Read more
- Listing StatusSold43+ Acres Tulare Walnuts planted in 1999. 113 trees per acre with 16x24 spacing. Excellent producing Ag well with Variable speed pump and Hortau Irrigation Management System. Solid set Sprinkler Irrigation. All Class 1 soils. Williamson Act Contract. County Road Frontage. Call for production records — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldSituated on the banks of Mendocino's majestic Noyo River between Willits and Fort Bragg, Timberlock Ranch's 350 acres comprises arguably one of California's finest privately held redwood stands. Walking the redwood strewn valley floor with rays of sunlight casting in from above accompanied only by — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThe turn-key ranch is a hunters dream with Boone & Crockett Columbia Black Tail deer, Black bear, turkey, wild boar, quail, doves, and fishing. The current owners have built or rebuilt everything on the ranch to top grade. Upgrades to the ranch include granite counter — Read more