Vacaville, CA 95688
We have quickly grown to be one of the largest farm, ranch and recreational private real estate companies in California. We feel what sets California Outdoor Properties apart from other brokerages is that we are not your typical real estate agent. We are doing something that we love! We understand land. We enjoy the outdoors; we hunt, fish, raise cattle, and grow crops. We believe in the old west philosophy where a handshake is your word. Our success is based on our strong work ethic and our knowledge and love for the land. For the last three years, we have been named by the Land Report as one of America’s Best Brokerages.
- Listing StatusAvailableThe White Oak Ranch & Vineyard is California’s premiere wine country estate where Mediterranean refinement blends with Western tradition. The White Oak is a large scale production vineyard that affords the discerning buyer the opportunity to step into this quintessential lifestyle at a level that — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Basin Ranch is a rare opportunity to own 5,132 acres within a one-hour drive of Carmel-by-the-Sea and Pebble Beach, and just over an hour-and-a-half drive from the San Francisco Bay Area. The property is located west of Greenfield off of Carmel Valley Road and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable18 parcels total of 2690 acres backs to Six Rivers National Forest. 2011 Timber Cruise shows over 21 million board feet of timber with an annual increase estimated at 900,000 board feet. Very private at the end of Burr Valley Rd with the Upper Van — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableExceptionally beautiful ranch of 5,918 +/- acres. Very private, with views of Mt. Lassen and Mt. Shasta at an elevation of approximately 1,000 ft. Lots of year-round live water on the property and abundant wildlife. This ranch would make a great all-natural cattle operation, hunting — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Circle C Ranch is a trophy property for both hunting and fishing. The property has approximately four miles of private fishing along the Ash Creek, which meanders through the ranch. Ash Creek is full of native Rainbow, Redband, and Brown trout whom naturally reproduce — Read more