Vacaville, CA 95688
We have quickly grown to be one of the largest farm, ranch and recreational private real estate companies in California. We feel what sets California Outdoor Properties apart from other brokerages is that we are not your typical real estate agent. We are doing something that we love! We understand land. We enjoy the outdoors; we hunt, fish, raise cattle, and grow crops. We believe in the old west philosophy where a handshake is your word. Our success is based on our strong work ethic and our knowledge and love for the land. For the last three years, we have been named by the Land Report as one of America’s Best Brokerages.
- New ListingListing StatusAvailableThe White Oak Ranch & Vineyard is California’s premiere wine country estate where Mediterranean refinement blends with Western tradition. The White Oak is a large scale production vineyard that affords the discerning buyer the opportunity to step into this quintessential lifestyle at a level that — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Basin Ranch is a rare opportunity to own 5,132 acres within a one-hour drive of Carmel-by-the-Sea and Pebble Beach, and just over an hour-and-a-half drive from the San Francisco Bay Area. The property is located west of Greenfield off of Carmel Valley Road and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableOnce in a ''Blue Moon'' does a ranch with this much diversity and quality become available for sale. This 1500+/- acre cattle, hay, wild rice and hunting ranch is truly an amazing property. The ranch features 1,050 irrigated acres; 521 in alfalfa, 201 acres in — Read more
- Price ReducedListing StatusAvailablePLANETT RANCH is a rarity where once there were many. It’s the privilege of privacy on 2,051+/- acres that have been lovingly cared for and carefully managed by one family for nearly 90 years. Only 32 miles northwest of downtown Paso Robles, near the shores — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable18 parcels total of 2690 acres backs to Six Rivers National Forest. 2011 Timber Cruise shows over 21 million board feet of timber with an annual increase estimated at 900,000 board feet. Very private at the end of Burr Valley Rd with the Upper Van — Read more
- Under ContractListing StatusUnder ContractThe 5090 +/- acre Diamond Ranch is just 20 minutes on a paved road from Highway 5. Conveniently located between Redding, CA and Red Bluff, CA. The ranch is very private with beautiful views of Mt. Shasta and Mt. Lassen and is teeming with wildlife. — Read more