Agriculture and Heritage are what I thrive on and what I hope to help bring back to life when working with clients looking to buy or sell property in Montana. Our great State was built on hard work, sacrifice and a want-to attitude that embodies farms and ranches that dot the county maps.
When you own a piece of Montana land, you own a piece of history and this realization is powerful for those looking to make their mark and write their own history.
Montana presents some of the greatest opportunity and challenges for agricultural production, land ownership and recreational properties – I believe these things go hand in hand and the opportunity far outweighs the challenges. Real Estate provides a unique set of circumstance to match land ownership with the personal goals of each client in order to find and own property that best fits whatever your niche will be in this great state. From grass ranches that was Montana built on to World Class Elk hunting properties there is something for everyone.
I currently reside in Billings, MT with My wife Macie and son Jennings McKinley. I work day to day in the cattle industry while managing our ranching operation 50 miles NW of Billings.
- BS Degree in Agricultural Operations with Business Emphasis from MSU-Northern 2016
- Ranching for Profit Alumni 2016
- Operations Manager Hop Creek Ranch Company 2018 – Present
- Listing StatusAvailableEverything is big out here in Montana—the majestic mountains, the blue Big Sky, the whopping wildlife, and the vast cultivated fields. Montana is a special place in that its economy in agriculture feeds the people of the world and its scenic and recreating opportunities entertains — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldLike the glint of sunlight reflecting off the glistening blue waters of the Bighorn River, this property is sure to illuminate an ideal spot for a future dream home. Imagine a home surrounded with hues of blues and greens from the lush summer vegetation or — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableHang your hat in Southeastern Montana’s recreational haven. Fort Smith, Montana is a quiet fishing town situated on the Bighorn River. This unique and custom built home has comfort and convenience in mind! Enjoy the 5 bedrooms and 2,000 square feet of living space. Did — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableSpanning land covered in native grasses and shaded with towering Ponderosa Pines lies just outside of Billings, Montana. Have the comforts of the big city a mere five minutes from this remote and peaceful escape. The property is 86.95 acres for horses or livestock to — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBillings, Montana, the largest city in the state, is within five minutes of this untouched terrain. Get out of the bustle of the city for some quiet and profound landscape. This 86.22 acres has hilly terrain and flat bottoms with rock outcroppings and sandstone for — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldStillwater River borders this 5-acre property bringing fresh mountain waters coursing over rocks and through the trees. Coveted river frontage lots are far and few. Leave your sound machines behind! Build your dream home on this parcel and fish out your back door! With a — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNeed some space to help cultivate a brilliant idea? How about some acreage to build a home on with mountain views and solitude? Just outside of the city limits of Billings, Montana, this 10 acres creates a place for your imagination to run wild. The — Read more