Growing up in one of Idaho’s beautiful rural communities, I was raised with an absolute love of wide open spaces. Montana soon called loud enough and my wife and I relocated to the stunning Gallatin Valley to start our family. We continue to raise our three children in the morning shadow of the Bridgers and evening shadow of the Tobacco Roots.
Montana has been wonderful to us. As a professional guide I had the privilege of guiding hunters all over her vast wildernesses. As HR and Fundraising Manager for Holy Cow Ranches, a non-profit partnering farmers and ranchers with local churches to fight hunger, I had the great experience of diving into the Big Sky’s generous ranching community. As Head of Sales for a rural fire fighting trailer company, I continue to have the opportunity to extend my reach across the west and meet the incredible folks that make up the backbone of our rural culture. And now, I have the privilege of helping other folks begin to claim their piece in the Big Sky country. It truly has been a blessing to us and I can’t help but want to share it with others.
Alongside my role as a Real Estate Agent for Corder and Associates and Head of Sales for Rapid Response Trailers, I have the privilege of serving as a Platoon Sergeant in 4th Law Enforcement Battalion, D Company, United States Marine Corps Reserve. It all keeps me very busy, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. Montana is too good to not go all in!
- Listing StatusAvailableThis property offers an incredible opportunity for development in the ever expanding area west of Jackrabbit. Priced at $50,000 an acre including amazing water rights, the discerning buyer will see a wealth of potential on this property. With 166+ acres of pristine farmland just on — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis is an unbelievable opportunity to own an incredible pivot farm on 115+ acres. Nestled right in the middle of the Gallatin Valley, this property boasts a beautiful 4,000 plus sq. ft. custom built home with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2 offices, large kitchen/dining room, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNow is your chance to own an incredible, productive farm in Pondera County. The farm is not certified, but sellers report that chemicals haven’t been used on the crops for generations. The soil is so black that it will stain your hands! Four pivots are — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWow! You have the opportunity here to realize your hunting and recreational dreams. You will not find another amazing property like this one - guaranteed! Bordering two landlocked State Land sections, this enticing diamond offers endless recreational possibilities. Deer, turkey and antelope are abundant and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis 7,400 sq. ft. house sits adjacent Jefco Sky Park’s private runway—a lighted airstrip. You can taxi right to your backyard! A joining acre lot is also available for building a hangar. With absolutely exquisite finishes from top to bottom, it's hard to walk through — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThere just aren’t any properties inside the well sought out Gallatin Valley that compare to this one. With only a 20-25 minute drive to Bozeman you will enjoy a very rural setting, while being close to the posh downtown of Bozeman, MT. Fully equipped and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own a truly unique Montana experience. Over 150 acres surrounded by Forest Service land nestles into the Middle Fork of Little Sheep Creek and is surrounded by the majestic Tendoy Mountains. This one of a kind — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableFeast your eyes on this amazing opportunity to own an exquisite home with ample room for all of your hobbies, personal business, and of course, your animals. This stunning 3 bedroom 4 bathroom home is nestled on over 57 acres within the panoramic Ruby Valley. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWhen it comes to views, this property can not be beat with the vast panoramic Madison Valley sitting in front of you! The Madison River winds its way through the valley bringing with it world famous fishing as well as boating opportunities. Gaze on the — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableSpread your wings and experience the breathtaking beauty, the majesty, and the quiet seclusion of Big Sky Country unchanged from when the great pioneers traveled to establish homesteads and thousands of buffalo roamed on this spectacular piece of property. You can own this 167.30 acre — Read more