Over 10 years ago my wife and I relocated to Montana and the stunning Gallatin Valley to start our family. Though Idaho remains very dear to us, we continue to raise our three children in the morning shadow of the Bridgers and evening shadow of the Tobacco Roots.
Montana has been wonderful to us. As a professional guide I had the privilege of guiding hunters all over her vast landscapes. As HR and Fundraising Manager for Holy Cow Ranches, a non-profit partnering farmers and ranchers with local churches to fight hunger, I had the great experience of diving into the Big Sky’s generous ranching community. After starting our family here I felt the need to serve and subsequently had the privilege of serving in the Marine Corps for 6 years, finishing my time as a Platoon Sergeant in 4th Law Enforcement Battalion, D Company in Billings, Montana. Now, as a Realtor, I love helping other folks claim their piece in the Big Sky country. It truly has been a blessing to us and I can’t help but want to share it with others.
Alongside my role as a Real Estate Agent for Corder and Associates I volunteer as a City Leader for Bunker Labs, a non-profit helping Veteran entrepreneurs start, grow, and maintain their businesses. It all keeps me very busy, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. Montana is too good to not go all in!
- Listing StatusAvailableThis property offers an incredible opportunity for development in the ever expanding area west of Jackrabbit. Priced at $38,000 an acre including amazing water rights, the discerning buyer will see a wealth of potential on this property. With 166+ acres of pristine farmland just on — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis is an unbelievable opportunity to own an incredible pivot farm on 115+ acres. Nestled right in the middle of the Gallatin Valley, this property boasts a beautiful 4,000 plus sq. ft. custom built home with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2 offices, large kitchen/dining room, — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldNow is your chance to own an incredible, productive farm in Pondera County. The farm is not certified, but sellers report that chemicals haven’t been used on the crops for generations. The soil is so black that it will stain your hands! Four pivots are — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWow! You have the opportunity here to realize your hunting and recreational dreams. You will not find another amazing property like this one - guaranteed! Bordering two landlocked State Land sections, this enticing diamond offers endless recreational possibilities. Deer, turkey and antelope are abundant and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis 7,400 sq. ft. house sits adjacent Jefco Sky Park’s private runway—a lighted airstrip. You can taxi right to your backyard! A joining acre lot is included, which is ideal for a hangar site. With absolutely exquisite finishes from top to bottom, it's hard to — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableFeast your eyes on this unique opportunity to own your own well-established Chemical Free Permaculture orchard, produce, and hay farm consisting of over 500 flourishing productive fruit trees as well as impressive hay production. The green house sustains excellent growth of herbs & vegetables. The — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own a truly unique Montana experience. Over 150 acres surrounded by Forest Service land nestled into the Middle Fork of Little Sheep Creek encompassed by the majestic Tendoy Mountains. This exceptional property offers endless recreational opportunities. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableFeast your eyes on this amazing opportunity to own an exquisite home with ample room for all of your hobbies, personal business, and of course, your animals. This stunning 3 bedroom 4 bathroom home is nestled on over 57 acres within the panoramic Ruby Valley. — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractSpread your wings and experience the breathtaking beauty, the majesty, and the quiet seclusion of Big Sky Country unchanged from when the great pioneers traveled to establish homesteads and thousands of buffalo roamed on this spectacular piece of property. You can own this 167.30 acre — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableExperience the majesty of Big Sky Country with the backdrop of the spectacular Horseshoe Hills with this 19.51 acre property gem located near what many say has some of the best scenery Montana has to offer and near of one of Montana’s premier cities, Bozeman. — Read more