Travis Tarrant began his real estate career in 2007. After practicing real estate sales for two years he pursued his managing broker's license. Mark Harman and he started Tarrant and Harman Real Estate and Auction Company in the summer of 2010. Within just a few short years they have grown their business to over $50M in annual sales. Travis has regularly been a multi-million dollar producer as well as overseeing the transactions of the team members at T & H. He prides himself in being trustworthy, skillful, and respectful. No matter what he may find himself working on, he does everything to the best of his ability. In his spare time, Travis enjoys pursuing big game, with the whitetail deer being at the top of his list.
Travis is the practicing managing broker at our main office branch in Madison County, IL. He is licensed to practice real estate in both Illinois and Missouri.
IL 471.016673, MO 2017006759
- Listing StatusAvailableWow!! What a rare opportunity to purchase a large tract of land in a highly desirable location. This 72 acre +/- tract of land lies within established neighborhoods and offers great potential for development. There is good access off Meridian Road from the east and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNew Offering! House & 17 Acres - $1,390,000 House & 117 Acres - $1,990,000 Welcome to Quail Valley Estate. An exquisite high quality, custom built home combined with acreage for unimaginable hunting and recreational living steps from your door. Conveniently located within minutes of interstate — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable223 acre recreational farm that offers nearly 80 acres in row crop production and the balance in hardwood ridge tops, creeks, and bottomland. This farm is located in a great area for hunting trophy class whitetail, turkey, small game and more. The field edges and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLarge tract of land located in Edwardsville School District. This farm is mostly level to slightly rolling and offers several custom home sites. The current tillable acreage is approximately 65 acres with the balance in timber. Consider this a great location for one home site, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBeautiful Madison County farm situated on the outskirts of town just north of I-255 and Humbert Road in Godfrey. This farm lays very well and offers several unique features. There are multiple building sites around the farm that would offer privacy and views of nature. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable102 acres located in Madison County, Illinois' Omphghent Township. This farm offers rolling topography and some great views of the Cahokia Creek bottoms. There is close to 30 acres tillable that is partially in row crop and the remainder in hay production. The balance is — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable80 acre farm located just south of Jerseyville that offers a ranch style home, 2 outbuildings, 2 ponds, approximately 25 acres tillable and the balance in timber. This farm is an ideal recreational paradise but also offers opportunity to be income producing. The house was — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable23.22+/- acres ready for development located at 143 and Drda Ln. in Edwardsville. 18+/- acres of tillable ground and is the ideal place for developing a subdivision, or college student housing. Only a few minutes drive to Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville. Water and electric — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable138.66 acres located on the south side of Ash Bridge Hollow Road in Calhoun County. This farm offers plenty of road frontage and building locations for a cabin or a home. There is approximately 33 acres currently enrolled in CRP with the remaining acreage in — Read more