Travis Tarrant began his real estate career in 2007. After practicing real estate sales for two years he pursued his managing broker's license. Mark Harman and he started Tarrant and Harman Real Estate and Auction Company in the summer of 2010. Within just a few short years they have grown their business to over $50M in annual sales. Travis has regularly been a multi-million dollar producer as well as overseeing the transactions of the team members at T & H. He prides himself in being trustworthy, skillful, and respectful. No matter what he may find himself working on, he does everything to the best of his ability. In his spare time, Travis enjoys pursuing big game, with the whitetail deer being at the top of his list.
Travis is the practicing managing broker at our main office branch in Madison County, IL. He is licensed to practice real estate in both Illinois and Missouri.
IL 471.016673, MO 2017006759
- Listing StatusAvailableWow!! What a rare opportunity to purchase a large tract of land in a highly desirable location. This 72 acre +/- tract of land lies within established neighborhoods and offers great potential for development. There is good access off Meridian Road from the east and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to Quail Valley Estate. An exquisite high quality, custom built home combined with acreage for unimaginable hunting and recreational living steps from your door. Conveniently located within minutes of interstate access this Estate is only 30 minutes from St. Louis, MO. Consisting of 17 — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBeautiful Madison County farm situated on the outskirts of town just north of I-255 and Humbert Road in Godfrey. This farm lays very well and offers several unique features. There are multiple building sites around the farm that would offer privacy and views of nature. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable102 acres located in Madison County, Illinois' Omphghent Township. This farm offers rolling topography and some great views of the Cahokia Creek bottoms. There is close to 30 acres tillable that is partially in row crop and the remainder in hay production. The balance is — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable80 acre farm located just south of Jerseyville that offers a ranch style home, 2 outbuildings, 2 ponds, approximately 25 acres tillable and the balance in timber. This farm is an ideal recreational paradise but also offers opportunity to be income producing. The house was — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable138.66 acres located on the south side of Ash Bridge Hollow Road in Calhoun County. This farm offers plenty of road frontage and building locations for a cabin or a home. There is approximately 33 acres currently enrolled in CRP with the remaining acreage in — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBeautiful custom home situated on 7.25 acres m/l in rural Macoupin County. Nestled between two bodies of water you will find views of the lakes from nearly every room in the house. The main and lower levels offer several windows to enjoy the views but — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractWell maintained ranch style home situated on 19.48 acres m/l in rural Jersey County. This property offers a diverse setting that is suitable for hunting/ recreation, food plots, hobby farming, and enjoying the outdoors. The home has recently been improved with a metal roof and — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractGreat 62 acre +/- tract in Jersey County that is suitable for several possibilities. There is a nice walk out building site at the south end that overlooks the bottom and open area. The land is primarily wooded but does offer approximately 5 acres of — Read more