Trampus and Staci Corder are Ranch and Sales Experts with Corder and Associates, specializing in recreational properties including farm, ranch, hunting and vacation properties throughout Montana. Trampus is a Graduate of MSU with a BS Degree in Agriculture Education with an Agricultural Extension Option. Staci is a Graduate of MSU-Billings with a BS Degree in Business Administration with a Marketing Option. As fifth-generation farmers and ranchers, they understand what it takes to stay current with market trends and economic data to help you make educated real estate decisions. The qualifications and experience they have are invaluable in assisting you with buying or selling the finest sporting properties, as well as legacy farms and ranches in Montana, Wyoming and Colorado.
Trampus is a licensed Broker in Montana, Wyoming and Colorado, and both he and Staci are Licensed Members of the Local, State and National Association of Realtors.
Corder and Associates also carries the following affiliations: Member of MT Ag Business Association (MABA), Member of American Society of Agronomy (ASA), Member of Crop Science Society of America (CSSA), and a Member of Soil Society of America (SSA). Additionally, a fully Licensed Chemical and Fertilizer Dealer and Commercial Applicator with the MT Department of Agriculture, as well as a Certified Crop Advisor (CCA) and a Certified Professional Agronomist (CPAg).
- Listing StatusAvailableHow about some riverfront property in Montana? This lot consisting of 3.217 acres has city water and sewer tap available at the buyer’s expense. The property has everything you could want: level building areas, tall shady trees, and water frontage. Draw up the blueprints and — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldImagine owning your own piece of Montana property that has changed little from the historic voyage of Lewis and Clark through the time when outlaws, cowboys, and settlers walked this land. This property is located in Petroleum County within the magnificent Charles M. Russell National — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCentrally located in the state of majestic Montana, this parcel of land has the ultimate location. It is situated in a friendly community of farmers and ranchers nine miles from Augusta, Montana. A house once occupied the acreage so the remaining well, septic and power — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldIn an exceedingly recreational portion of Montana, this 80 acres on Ridge Road will compel outdoor enthusiasts to dream about building a fantastic home or cabin to live amongst the wildlife in the vast reaching landscapes. The deep draws and the fresh natural spring generate — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldEscape the tumultuous town life and retreat to a haven amongst Aspen and Spruce trees. Instead of car engines and horns be serenaded by birds chirping, a breeze rustling through the trees, and a spring creek flowing underneath two bridges leading to your log cabin — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldLeave the city behind, grab your cowboy/girl hat, and embrace the anticipation in your gut to wander the wild! Central Montana possesses the supreme plot of land for exploring, hunting, wildlife viewing, boating, fishing, or whatever your imagination can conjure! Have you ever aspired to — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractAgricultural in North Central Montana is deep seeded. The Golden Triangle stretching from Conrad to Havre and anchoring in Great Falls produces more wheat than most other regions in the entire country. Soil is, as a result, highly sought after. Weather conditions, soil type, and — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractEscape the overcrowding and get to the wild of Wyoming in Carbon County. As the least populated state per square mile, you will find little difficulty social distancing. The blazing colors of a sunset outstretched along the horizon will captivate your senses. Views that belong — Read more