Trampus and Staci Corder are Ranch and Sales Experts with Corder and Associates, specializing in recreational properties including farm, ranch, hunting and vacation properties throughout Montana. Trampus is a Graduate of MSU with a BS Degree in Agriculture Education with an Agricultural Extension Option. Staci is a Graduate of MSU-Billings with a BS Degree in Business Administration with a Marketing Option. As fifth-generation farmers and ranchers, they understand what it takes to stay current with market trends and economic data to help you make educated real estate decisions. The qualifications and experience they have are invaluable in assisting you with buying or selling the finest sporting properties, as well as legacy farms and ranches in Montana, Wyoming and Colorado.
Trampus is a licensed Broker in Montana, Wyoming and Colorado, and both he and Staci are Licensed Members of the Local, State and National Association of Realtors.
Corder and Associates also carries the following affiliations: Member of MT Ag Business Association (MABA), Member of American Society of Agronomy (ASA), Member of Crop Science Society of America (CSSA), and a Member of Soil Society of America (SSA). Additionally, a fully Licensed Chemical and Fertilizer Dealer and Commercial Applicator with the MT Department of Agriculture, as well as a Certified Crop Advisor (CCA) and a Certified Professional Agronomist (CPAg).
- Listing StatusSoldA slice of recreational heaven is for sale in the Ninemile Valley! This property consists of 90 acres in the Ninemile Area and the Lolo National Forest. Build your dream home, hunting cabin, or vacation retreat as there is phone and power to the parcel. — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldTwo fireplaces glow putting off a warmth throughout this tri-leveled, 3-bedroom home that is cozied up right next to the Clark Fork River. With 3000’ of water frontage out your front door, this 83+ acre property welcomes a family looking for a self-sustaining ranch with — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe smell of freshly turned black top-soil dense with nutrients begins the growing season. There is nothing more satisfying than trudging through thick, jade colored winter wheat and watching the heads fill with protein-rich grain. The late summer months ripen the wheat to a beautiful — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldTravel to Tilton Trail and witness the lush green, professionally landscaped lawn set to a backdrop of snow-covered peaks projecting into an unfathomably blue big sky. The impeccable three-bedroom home has many updates and improvements. The kitchen boasts newer appliances and floor with a redone — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldExecutive Summary You can walk the land that is part of the Birthplace of Montana where cowboys and early settlers lived on this idyllic property. This historic land by the Missouri has remained substantially unchanged as when it was explored by the Lewis and Clark — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractIt isn’t difficult to find a ranch for sale; the difficulty comes when trying to find a good ranch. This extraordinary equestrian property combines all the sought-after characteristics with over 40 years of stewardship to create one complete and balanced package. For example, the property — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldRidge Road winds across various landscapes offering a simpler way of life amongst the critters of the wild! Build a dream home and witness the impressive elk herds, black bear, deer, and other wildlife that call these lush-blanketed meadows home. This property of 165 acres — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldLike a picturesque painting, the Sapphire Mountains cut into the horizon line pasting emerald green peaks against the vast, infinite blue sky speckled with fleecy, white clouds. Friendly wildflowers break up the sea of green grass with little pops of color. A light breeze filled — Read more