Trampus and Staci Corder are Ranch and Sales Experts with Corder and Associates, specializing in recreational properties including farm, ranch, hunting and vacation properties throughout Montana. Trampus is a Graduate of MSU with a BS Degree in Agriculture Education with an Agricultural Extension Option. Staci is a Graduate of MSU-Billings with a BS Degree in Business Administration with a Marketing Option. As fifth-generation farmers and ranchers, they understand what it takes to stay current with market trends and economic data to help you make educated real estate decisions. The qualifications and experience they have are invaluable in assisting you with buying or selling the finest sporting properties, as well as legacy farms and ranches in Montana.
Trampus is a licensed Broker in Montana, and both he and Staci are Licensed Members of the Local, State and National Association of Realtors.
Corder and Associates also carries the following affiliations: Member of MT Ag Business Association (MABA), Member of American Society of Agronomy (ASA), Member of Crop Science Society of America (CSSA), and a Member of Soil Society of America (SSA). Additionally, a fully Licensed Chemical and Fertilizer Dealer and Commercial Applicator with the MT Department of Agriculture, as well as a Certified Crop Advisor (CCA).
- Listing StatusAvailableThis property offers an incredible opportunity for development in the ever expanding area west of Jackrabbit. Priced at $38,000 an acre including amazing water rights, the discerning buyer will see a wealth of potential on this property. With 166+ acres of pristine farmland just on — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableAn inspiring setting of the Gallatin Gulch offers an advantageous opportunity to profit from its rich soils and abundant resources! This 115+ acres of pristine property with a remarkable residence allows rural living with 360 views of the Spanish Peaks, Tobacco Roots, Bridger, and Horseshoe — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldNow is your chance to own an incredible, productive farm in Pondera County. The farm is not certified, but sellers report that chemicals haven’t been used on the crops for generations. The soil is so black that it will stain your hands! Four pivots are — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableYour dream of walking along the shores of your own piece of the majestic Mighty Missouri River can come true. This piece of choice property with over 210 magnificent Missouri River front acres offers an incredible opportunity for development in the expanding area just minutes — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBehold this rare opportunity to seize prime riverfront property where you can build your dream home possibly with a patio or deck, a place to listen to the soothing sound of lapping water against the river bank while you sip your wine and bask in — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis property is located in Lewis & Clark County within the Upper Blackfoot Valley and only 13 miles from Lincoln, MT airport with a 4200’ lighted runway. Helena, MT, the state capital is approximately 60 miles to the southeast and Missoula, MT, the home of — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCareful attention to conservation and stewardship are the focus of the current landowner’s conscientious farm practices. Small grains including wheat and barley are predominantly grown with yields comparable to the surrounding area’s top crop averages. This property’s pristine soils were placed in the Conservation Reserve — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe only thing missing in this phenomenal home is the red carpet to welcome you in! As you walk through and gaze at the high-end, exquisite finishes like the porcelain, granite and hardwoods, you cannot help but feel like royalty. The craftsmanship is astonishing, and — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldGreat income potential as well as unlimited hunting and fishing -- here is a property that will give you the best of both worlds! This property can be leased to local area farmers or ranchers while the new owner can harvest world-class mule and whitetail — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThousands of acres of the majestic Helena National Forest completely surround this magnificent property. The property is conveniently located 11 miles to Highway 12, 7.4 miles to the pavement and 5 miles to the nearest neighbor. Hiking and horse trails begin right out of your — Read more