Trampus and Staci Corder are Ranch and Sales Experts with Corder and Associates, specializing in recreational properties including farm, ranch, hunting and vacation properties throughout Montana. Trampus is a Graduate of MSU with a BS Degree in Agriculture Education with an Agricultural Extension Option. Staci is a Graduate of MSU-Billings with a BS Degree in Business Administration with a Marketing Option. As fifth-generation farmers and ranchers, they understand what it takes to stay current with market trends and economic data to help you make educated real estate decisions. The qualifications and experience they have are invaluable in assisting you with buying or selling the finest sporting properties, as well as legacy farms and ranches in Montana.
Trampus is a licensed Broker in Montana, and both he and Staci are Licensed Members of the Local, State and National Association of Realtors.
Corder and Associates also carries the following affiliations: Member of MT Ag Business Association (MABA), Member of American Society of Agronomy (ASA), Member of Crop Science Society of America (CSSA), and a Member of Soil Society of America (SSA). Additionally, a fully Licensed Chemical and Fertilizer Dealer and Commercial Applicator with the MT Department of Agriculture, as well as a Certified Crop Advisor (CCA).
- Listing StatusAvailableThis sought-after choice property is located just outside of the town of Heron, MT situated between the breathtaking Cabinet and Bitterroot Mountains in majestic western Montana and bordering Idaho. This quaint, rural community is nestled along the enticing Clark Fork River in Sanders County. The — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis property is located in Lewis & Clark County within the Upper Blackfoot Valley and only 13 miles from Lincoln, MT airport with a 4200’ lighted runway. Helena, MT, the state capital is approximately 60 miles to the southeast and Missoula, MT, the home of — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCareful attention to conservation and stewardship are the focus of the current landowner’s conscientious farm practices. Small grains including wheat and barley are predominantly grown with yields comparable to the surrounding area’s top crop averages. This property’s pristine soils were placed in the Conservation Reserve — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldGreat income potential as well as unlimited hunting and fishing -- here is a property that will give you the best of both worlds! This property can be leased to local area farmers or ranchers while the new owner can harvest world-class mule and whitetail — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThousands of acres of the majestic Helena National Forest completely surround this magnificent property. The property is conveniently located 11 miles to Highway 12, 7.4 miles to the pavement and 5 miles to the nearest neighbor. Hiking and horse trails begin right out of your — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableImagine owning your own piece of Montana property that has changed little from the time when buffalo, cowboys, and settlers roamed this land with the added benefit of a luxurious, impeccable home with all of the modern conveniences. The property including this elegant picture perfect — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldExecutive Summary You can walk the land that is part of the Birthplace of Montana where cowboys and early settlers lived on this idyllic property. This historic land by the Missouri has remained substantially unchanged as when it was explored by the Lewis and Clark — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableExperience the quiet and the rugged majesty of Big Sky Country with this marvelous cozy home nestled in the heart of the breathtaking Bitterroot Valley. Just imagine sitting on your brand new deck gazing on the breathtaking Sapphire Mountains located in what many say has — Read more