Tom Damon, an Accredited Land Consultant, specializes in rural property, timber lands and subdivision development and has an extensive knowledge of Oregon’s complex and frequently changing land-use planning laws. Born and raised in Southern Oregon his background includes managing purebred cattle operations, working in the family logging operation and working in the freight industry. A graduate of the Missouri Auction School, Tom has conducted numerous estate auctions and charity events. Tom’s hobbies include hunting, fishing, horseback riding, roping and exploring wilderness areas. Tom has been married for over 43 years, has 3 children and 6 grandchildren and spending time with family and friends will always top his list of favorite activities. Tom has also been a 4-H Leader for over 30 years and loves to work with children and their projects. Tom conducts business as he lives his life, with an honest, hardworking and friendly approach.
Accredited Land Consultants (ALCs) are the most prestigious, the most experienced, and the highest performing land sales experts in their area. Achieving the ALC designation requires successful completion of a rigorous education program, a proven track record of transaction performance and a commitment to professional growth as a land use consultant.
- Listing StatusAvailableApprox. 1360 acres located in Southern Oregon. Great combo property with development potential, rock pit, pastures, multiple springs, and timber. Hunting opportunities include Roosevelt Elk, Blacktail deer, wild turkey and Black bear. Elevation ranges from 3200 ft – 3800 ft. This is an incredibly unique — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableUnbelievable 119-acre view home site in Southern Oregon where wildlife abounds yet it is only minutes to Medford or Ashland. Property is behind two private gates, elevation is approx. 3000 ft. with open treed meadows, a spring fed pond and is adjacent to 165 acres — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableSpectacular View Home Site, overlooking Rogue Valley in Southern Oregon. Home site is approved and grandfathered. Septic is installed and power is on the property. Abundance of Wildlife including big game, Red Tail Hawk and Eagles. Property is very secluded behind two private gates minute's — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldBeautiful Home in the Eagle Point Golf Community on large lot with spectacular millwork throughout. Newer tile flooring throughout kitchen, dinette and service porch. Newer dishwasher, garbage disposal and microwave with upgraded granite counters and sinks. All the bedrooms are downs stairs, Master bath has — Read more
- Listing StatusSold453 acres adjacent to BLM with two potential home sites through the large tract forest application. The property lies approximately two miles off Butte Falls Hwy in Southern Oregon. It is secluded with lots of trails and roads to enjoy hunting, horseback riding and recreational — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldMedco Ponds 167.61 acres (tax lot 5402) is located on the southeast side of the Pond. This has a potential home site near the water edge that is nothing short of spectacular. The entire pond is shared with 3 other parcels. ODFW currently stocks the — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldMeasure 49 claim for 3 Home Sites on 15+ acres on Hillcrest Road above Cherry Lane intersection. This is a rare opportunity to build in a very desirable area less than ten minutes to town. The property has great views with privacy and seclusion in — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldMedco Ponds 160 acre parcel with home site entitlement. This is a rare opportunity to own a part of history. The Medco Ponds is a spectacular 64 acre pond with excellent fishing and hunting opportunities. The property lies on the west and south side of — Read more