Tom Damon, an Accredited Land Consultant, specializes in rural property, timber lands and subdivision development and has an extensive knowledge of Oregon’s complex and frequently changing land-use planning laws. Born and raised in Southern Oregon his background includes managing purebred cattle operations, working in the family logging operation and working in the freight industry. A graduate of the Missouri Auction School, Tom has conducted numerous estate auctions and charity events. Tom’s hobbies include hunting, fishing, horseback riding, roping and exploring wilderness areas. Tom has been married for over 43 years, has 3 children and 6 grandchildren and spending time with family and friends will always top his list of favorite activities. Tom has also been a 4-H Leader for over 30 years and loves to work with children and their projects. Tom conducts business as he lives his life, with an honest, hardworking and friendly approach.
Accredited Land Consultants (ALCs) are the most prestigious, the most experienced, and the highest performing land sales experts in their area. Achieving the ALC designation requires successful completion of a rigorous education program, a proven track record of transaction performance and a commitment to professional growth as a land use consultant.
- Listing StatusAvailableVery scenic timbered parcel with Big Butte Creek running through it. 705.43 acres located in Southern Oregon in the heart of deer and elk hunting. The property is in the process of being partitioned into 3 parcels with a fourth available next year. This will — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractLooking for that rare, secluded, river property? Enjoy the sights and sounds of the Rogue River in your own park-like setting. A multitude of Birds and wildlife share this habitat. This 2-bedroom, 2 baths, 2432 sq. ft. home has high ceilings and oversized windows with — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable480 +/- acres located in the Cascade Mountain Range between Howard Prairie Lake and Lake of the Woods, arguably two of the most popular lakes in Southern Oregon. Gently sloped, very accessible ground with a seasonal stream that runs year around most of the time. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable645.16 acres of timbered property in Southern Oregon, adjacent to large tracts of BLM and Forest Service properties. Excellent hunting for deer and wild turkey. The property is located near the Rogue and Applegate Rivers, which are known for excellent Salmon and Steelhead fishing. There — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableMedco Ponds 167.61 acres (tax lot 5402) is located on the southeast side of the Pond. This has a potential home site near the water edge that is nothing short of spectacular. The entire pond is shared with 3 other parcels. ODFW currently stocks the — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder Contract517.56 acres of roads and trails to explore nature and enjoy endless recreational opportunities. This property will appeal to hikers, ATV and horseback riding enthusiasts. In addition, it will offer periodic income from the merchantable trees. It also includes a huge amount of Madrone, the — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailablePositioned in the heart of the Southern Oregon Cascades, sets the ultimate mountain and lake view property. Rarely do properties come on the market blessed with virtually all the amenities This exceptional appealing four season gem offers on-site sporting and recreational opportunities including fishing, hiking, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableHigh Cascade Mountain acreage with unlimited nearby recreation, including big game hunting, fishing, hiking, horseback riding and snowmobiling. The property is located near Howard Prairie Lake which is known for excellent trout fishing and sailing. The topography is level usable ground with home site capability. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableMedco Ponds 160 acre parcel with home site entitlement. This is a rare opportunity to own a part of history. The Medco Ponds is a spectacular 64 acre pond with excellent fishing and hunting opportunities. The property lies on the west and south side of — Read more