Tom Damon, an Accredited Land Consultant, specializes in rural property, timber lands and subdivision development and has an extensive knowledge of Oregon’s complex and frequently changing land-use planning laws. Born and raised in Southern Oregon his background includes managing purebred cattle operations, working in the family logging operation and working in the freight industry. A graduate of the Missouri Auction School, Tom has conducted numerous estate auctions and charity events. Tom’s hobbies include hunting, fishing, horseback riding, roping and exploring wilderness areas. Tom has been married for over 43 years, has 3 children and 6 grandchildren and spending time with family and friends will always top his list of favorite activities. Tom has also been a 4-H Leader for over 30 years and loves to work with children and their projects. Tom conducts business as he lives his life, with an honest, hardworking and friendly approach.
Accredited Land Consultants (ALCs) are the most prestigious, the most experienced, and the highest performing land sales experts in their area. Achieving the ALC designation requires successful completion of a rigorous education program, a proven track record of transaction performance and a commitment to professional growth as a land use consultant.
- Listing StatusSold1203 + /- acres with three homes in a beautiful, treed setting next to green pastures and a small private lake with a dock to enjoy family retreats and outdoor entertainment. Located minutes to hospitals and the Rogue Valley International Airport, this ranch offers the — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableApprox. 1360 acres located in Southern Oregon. Great combo property with development potential, rock pit, pastures, multiple springs, and timber. Hunting opportunities include Roosevelt Elk, Blacktail deer, wild turkey and Black bear. Elevation ranges from 3200 ft – 3800 ft. This is an incredibly unique — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractUnbelievable 119-acre view home site in Southern Oregon where wildlife abounds yet it is only minutes to Medford or Ashland. Property is behind two private gates, elevation is approx. 3000 ft. with open treed meadows, a spring fed pond and is adjacent to 165 acres — Read more
- Listing StatusSold: 239.71 acres total acres approx. 16 Irrigated with Merchantable Timber and a log cabin. Property located in Southern Oregon in the Cascade Mountain Range. Hunting opportunities include Roosevelt Elk, Black Tail Deer, Black Bear, and Wild Turkey. Elevation ranges from 2880 – 3480 and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableSpectacular View Home Site, overlooking Rogue Valley in Southern Oregon. Home site is approved and grandfathered. Septic is installed and power is on the property. Abundance of Wildlife including big game, Red Tail Hawk and Eagles. Property is very secluded behind two private gates minute's — Read more
- Listing StatusSold453 acres adjacent to BLM with two potential home sites through the large tract forest application. The property lies approximately two miles off Butte Falls Hwy in Southern Oregon. It is secluded with lots of trails and roads to enjoy hunting, horseback riding and recreational — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldMeasure 49 claim for 3 Home Sites on 15+ acres on Hillcrest Road above Cherry Lane intersection. This is a rare opportunity to build in a very desirable area less than ten minutes to town. The property has great views with privacy and seclusion in — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBeautiful Treed Property with approved home site, septic installed, and 50 GPM well on 32 acres. Property is in Southern Oregon approx. 20 miles from the Rogue Valley International Medford Airport. Seller has done an exceptional job cleaning up the forest, clearing a home site — Read more
- Listing StatusSold240 acres surrounded on 3 sides with large tracts of BLM and the southern border is a well-known ranch. Salt Creek, a year-round stream runs through the property and the terrain is mild. The property ranges 2600 - 2800-foot elevation. Deer, elk, bear and wild — Read more