Tom Damon, an Accredited Land Consultant, specializes in rural property, timber lands and subdivision development and has an extensive knowledge of Oregon’s complex and frequently changing land-use planning laws. Born and raised in Southern Oregon his background includes managing purebred cattle operations, working in the family logging operation and working in the freight industry. A graduate of the Missouri Auction School, Tom has conducted numerous estate auctions and charity events. Tom’s hobbies include hunting, fishing, horseback riding, roping and exploring wilderness areas. Tom has been married for over 43 years, has 3 children and 6 grandchildren and spending time with family and friends will always top his list of favorite activities. Tom has also been a 4-H Leader for over 30 years and loves to work with children and their projects. Tom conducts business as he lives his life, with an honest, hardworking and friendly approach.
Accredited Land Consultants (ALCs) are the most prestigious, the most experienced, and the highest performing land sales experts in their area. Achieving the ALC designation requires successful completion of a rigorous education program, a proven track record of transaction performance and a commitment to professional growth as a land use consultant.
- Listing StatusAvailable3661 acres with three homes in a beautiful treed setting next to green pastures and a small private lake with a dock to enjoy family retreats and outdoor entertainment. Historically used as a cattle ranch and timber investment, the real value today for this property — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldBeautiful Home in the Eagle Point Golf Community on large lot with spectacular millwork throughout. Newer tile flooring throughout kitchen, dinette and service porch. Newer dishwasher, garbage disposal and microwave with upgraded granite counters and sinks. All the bedrooms are downs stairs, Master bath has — Read more
- Listing StatusSold76 +/- acres with home, large hay barn and multiple outbuildings for livestock. Historically used for sheep and cattle operation. Good well (30 gpm when drilled) with plenty of room for your livestock and kids to roam. Located in Sams Valley only 20 minutes to — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldMedco Ponds 167.61 acres (tax lot 5402) is located on the southeast side of the Pond. This has a potential home site near the water edge that is nothing short of spectacular. The entire pond is shared with 3 other parcels. ODFW currently stocks the — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldMedco Ponds 160 acre parcel with home site entitlement. This is a rare opportunity to own a part of history. The Medco Ponds is a spectacular 64 acre pond with excellent fishing and hunting opportunities. The property lies on the west and south side of — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder Contract240 acres surrounded on 3 sides with large tracts of BLM and the southern border is a well-known ranch. Salt Creek, a year-round stream runs through the property and the terrain is mild. The property ranges 2600 - 2800-foot elevation. Deer, elk, bear and wild — Read more
- Listing StatusSold5 acres vacant land zoned RR-5 with power on the property. Level ground to develop in the Sam’s Valley Area. Good well. (25 gpm when drilled) Partially fenced. Nice area with plenty of room for your animals. The adjacent 5 acres also available for a — Read more