Todd Renfrew is the Broker/Owner of California Outdoor Properties and Outdoor Properties of Nevada. Todd grew up in San Francisco, received the National Football College Hall of Fame scholarship, played four years of football at Princeton University, and graduated with a BA degree in History. Todd comes from a family of avid outdoorsman, and the natural transition from corporate America to land based real estate occurred in 2008 when he and wife, Marty, started California Outdoor Properties. Todd possesses extensive knowledge of land value, agriculture, ranching, recreational properties, and luxury estates. He holds the prestigious Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) designation from the Realtors Land Institute (RLI).
Todd’s love and knowledge of the outdoors is shared with his whole family. Whether is it elk hunting with his son, or working cattle with his daughters and extended family, the Renfrew’s are at home in the great outdoors.
2018 Realtors Land Institute APEX Top 20 National Producer Award
2018 Luxury Real Estate, Best Marketing Video Award
2017, 2018 LandLeader Top Sales by Individual Award
2015, 2016 LandLeader Runner Up, Top Sales by Individual Award
2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 LandLeader $10 Million Club
2011 – 2018 The Land Report, America’s Top Land Brokerages Award
2010 Cabela’s Trophy Properties Real Estate Achievement Award
- Listing StatusAvailableInvestment opportunity! The TNT Farms is an incredible verdant income-generating property in northern Nevada. The 3,043.55-acre farm lies in both Humboldt and Pershing Counties and consists of approximately 2,198-acres of irrigated cropland, 26 acres of farmstead, and 819.55-acres of dryland/pivot corners. All pivots and wells — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableMonroe Land and Livestock is an opportunity to own an incredible income generating property. Encompassing 2300+/- total deeded acres, this hay and working cattle ranch has a plethora of water, alfalfa, corn, and grain production, and runs 300 - 500 AU. The 1450 +/- acre — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLawson Ranch, homestead in the 1860’s and once owned by the late Bing Crosby, encompasses just under 3000 deeded acres and is located 45 miles north of Elko, Nevada. Completely reminiscent of the old west, yet complete with updated modern conveniences, including your own private — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldLooking for an interesting and distinctive property? Want a true entertainment facility? Look no further than the Dixie Ranch! Located in Pershing County, Nevada, this 64+/- acre property is bisected by Unionville Road. The northern portion of the property boasts a caretaker’s home, and the — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated in Northeast Nevada, the Independence Valley Farm & Ranch (IVF&R) is a spectacular property with endless natural resources. Currently operating as a farm and cattle ranch, it includes over 47,700 deeded acres with an adjacent BLM grazing allotment of more than 100,000 acres. This — Read more