Todd Renfrew is the Broker/Owner of California Outdoor Properties and Outdoor Properties of Nevada. Todd grew up in San Francisco, received the National Football College Hall of Fame scholarship, played four years of football at Princeton University, and graduated with a BA degree in History. Todd comes from a family of avid outdoorsman, and the natural transition from corporate America to land based real estate occurred in 2008 when he and wife, Marty, started California Outdoor Properties. Todd possesses extensive knowledge of land value, agriculture, ranching, recreational properties, and luxury estates. He holds the prestigious Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) designation from the Realtors Land Institute (RLI).
Todd’s love and knowledge of the outdoors is shared with his whole family. Whether is it elk hunting with his son, or working cattle with his daughters and extended family, the Renfrew’s are at home in the great outdoors.
2018 Realtors Land Institute APEX Top 20 National Producer Award
2018 Luxury Real Estate, Best Marketing Video Award
2017, 2018 LandLeader Top Sales by Individual Award
2015, 2016 LandLeader Runner Up, Top Sales by Individual Award
2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 LandLeader $10 Million Club
2011 – 2018 The Land Report, America’s Top Land Brokerages Award
2010 Cabela’s Trophy Properties Real Estate Achievement Award
- Listing StatusAvailableThe iconic N3 Cattle Company is on the market for the first time in 85 years. This beautiful and expansive California property spans 50,500 acres through four counties, making it the largest land offering in the State of California. Located just south of Livermore, and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableGod just isn't making any more properties like this! Diversified income-producing property encompassing 750 +/- acres on the Merced River. Opportunities for farming with, arguably, one of the best water rights in Northern California...backed up by two deep wells. Income-producing partnership with a farming-friendly aggregate — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldLocated in Northern California’s San Benito & Fresno Counties, Ashurst is just 60 miles from Hollister and a 100 miles from San Jose California. Encompassing a massive 27,944 deeded acres with a BLM allotment of 30,210 acres, this property is immense. The ranch supports 4,500 — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe 592-acre Evans ranch is a true California gem. Situated in Plumas county just 5 miles from the golfing mecca of Graeagle and 49 miles from world-famous Lake Tahoe. Top shelf improvements include a 16,000 +/- SF lodge, carriage house, bunkhouse, caretakers house, barn, and — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldDiamond X Ranch is your classic California winter grazing ranch. Seclusion, privacy, rich with water, and vast open land you can see for miles on end, all in close proximity to popular city areas. Located in Tehama County, in the Vina plains, this 9,535 +/- — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractGraced with the beauty of blue glimmering lakes, endless scenic land, and wildlife, the Grasshopper Valley Ranch is a rare opportunity to own a one of a kind ranch. Located in Susanville, CA, lies this expansive 16,000 +/- acre cattle ranch. The Grasshopper Valley Ranch — Read more