You can email me directly at email@example.com Tim O'Neil is Owner / Principal Broker for Land and Wildlife, LLC specializing in the best of the great outdoors. He is also a Proud Founding Member and one of the owners of LandLeader.com the best land marketing company in North America. After receiving his Agriculture Degree from Oregon State University, he purchased a 40,000 acre ranch in Central Oregon. Tim spent the next 15 years on the ranch outfitting for elk and deer hunting, managing his timber and raising Registered Black Angus cattle. During this time, Tim also enjoyed consulting for other ranches from Montana to California. His recreational time over the last 40 years has been spent hunting big game and fishing all over the world. The hours Tim has spent in the field hunting and consulting with others on their wildlife and cattle operations, has given him a priceless hands on education. If you are considering marketing your property or you need a piece of the beautiful Northwest to call your own give Tim a call. He is a broker that knows the land and the people of the great Northwest United States.
- Listing StatusAvailableTREMENDOUS PRICE REDUCTION.... This is a Great spot for you to develop a conservation easement legacy of your own. No easements now but perfect location for your efforts. FOR SALE - BEAUTIFUL RANCH HOME WITH A LARGE BACKYARD $6,889,000 < Be sure and watch the — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableTrophy Rocky Mtn. Elk, Monster Mule Deer Hunting and Timber Land This is the perfect place for your families hunting / vacation cabin. This property is in the famous Ochoco Mountains of Central Oregon. Properties of this caliber do not come up for sale very — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBaker City, Oregon - Pocahontas - Land and Cattle Ranch This Beautiful Cattle Ranch and Ranch Home sits in the Baker Valley up against the Elk Horn Mountains. This Ranch is just a stone throw away from both Thomas Angus Ranch and Harrell Hereford Ranch. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableSiltcoos Lake Private Acreage with close to a Mile of Lake Frontage. Come develop a world class lake resort or your own private sanctuary, the choice is yours. This is +/-115 acres of land on the largest lake on the Oregon Coast "Siltcoos Lake" just — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWe have had a nice price reduction, please take note of this tremendous opportunity. Nestled just at the edge of the town of Sisters, Oregon, sits a place so majestic and so well known that local ranchers have used this location as a meeting point — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldPRICE HAS BEEN REDUCED - Steamboat Inn is perched on a bluff with a commanding view of the North Umpqua River. These wonderfully appointed accommodations overlooking the beautiful North Umpqua River (8 River Cabins, 2 River Suites, 6 River Homes, 5 Creek Cottages, Restaurant and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableYour private 1276 acres and +4 miles Deep Creek Frontage. This river bottom ground follows Deep Creek for over 41/2 miles of both sides of the creek. This creek front property is extremely beautiful. With pines, junipers, willows and sage brush this land produces some — Read more