You can email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org Tim O'Neil is Owner / Principal Broker for Land and Wildlife, LLC specializing in the best of the great outdoors. He is also a Proud Founding Member and one of the owners of LandLeader.com the best land marketing company in North America. After receiving his Agriculture Degree from Oregon State University, he purchased a 40,000 acre ranch in Central Oregon. Tim spent the next 15 years on the ranch outfitting for elk and deer hunting, managing his timber and raising Registered Black Angus cattle. During this time, Tim also enjoyed consulting for other ranches from Montana to California. His recreational time over the last 40 years has been spent hunting big game and fishing all over the world. The hours Tim has spent in the field hunting and consulting with others on their wildlife and cattle operations, has given him a priceless hands on education. If you are considering marketing your property or you need a piece of the beautiful Northwest to call your own give Tim a call. He is a broker that knows the land and the people of the great Northwest United States.
- Listing StatusAvailableCatlow Creek Cattle Ranch - Fields, Oregon This High Desert Cattle Ranch is just South of town of Fields, Oregon and the Steens Mountains. It sits on Hwy 201 just a few miles North of the California Boarder. With +/-4268 Deeded acres and a grazing — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableExecutive Retreat - KLUTINA LODGE - Fishing and Hunting Resort in the World Famous Copper River Drainage. $0 taxes on this Resort and no permits required to build additional structures. Copper River Salmon is the most famous and sought after Salmon in the world. Klutina — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLONESOME DUCK RANCH on the beautiful Williamson River in Klamath County, Oregon Lonesome Duck Ranch is a unique property near Crater Lake National Park in southern Oregon. This is a spectacular place to live and work. Lonesome Duck Ranch has a very successful 24 year — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Beautiful Ranch is located Southern Oregon 12 miles west of Lakeview Oregon. A unique and rare historical cattle ranch and recreational and wildlife paradise. Combination working cattle ranch full of wildlife with miles of private hiking & riding trails. This ranch is an outdoors — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailablePRINEVILLE - CROOK COUNTY, OREGON +/-335 deeded acres and +/-147 acres of irrigation on O'Neil Hwy just minutes from the sought after City of Priveville. This proprty is approved for 2 farm dwellings with outstanding views. The land is full of wildlife and comes with — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableTIMBER, TIMBER, TIMBER AND MORE TIMBER. 1560 timbered acres of trees up Pine Creek, Baker City, OR. This property is livid with timber mostly Doug Fir, White Fir, Tamarack and some Pondarosa Pine. Rugged and beautiful once this ground is harvested it will be tremendous — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableYour private 1276 acres and +4 miles Deep Creek Frontage. This river bottom ground follows Deep Creek for over 41/2 miles of both sides of the creek. This creek front property is extremely beautiful. With pines, junipers, willows and sage brush this land produces some — Read more