Being born and raised in Southern Oregon, Tim Young fell in love with the outdoors, fishing and hunting every chance he got. He started trolling the Rogue River in his grandfather’s boat at 13 and from that moment, he was hooked. Coming from three generations of guides, he started his own Tim Young’s Guide Service at the age of 18 and quickly became successful. Out of high school, he was offered a scholarship to play football for Humboldt State, where he pursued his Bachelor’s in Business. He then transferred to Oregon State University, however with growth in his guide business, he decided to pursue that full time.
Tim has been fortunate enough to spend time both on the Southern Oregon Coast and in the Rogue Valley. He was born in Medford, and raised in Gold Beach, where his family owns Eagle Bay Vacation Rentals and Young’s Guide Service. They also have a family property in Prospect, (near Crater Lake) where his family owns 64 acres of timber land with 2 home sites, with a fly fishing pond in the front yard and hunting at his fingertips.
Growing up in Oregon has made him passionate about sharing with you what this great state has to offer. Seeing his parents run both their own businesses, and his mother working full-time for the State of Oregon, he quickly learned the meaning of hard work. He has his parents to thank for instilling within him a strong, grounded work ethic. Having a love of the outdoors has given Tim a great appreciation for land and wildlife conservation and preserving all what Oregon has to offer.
You will quickly understand where his passion comes from as you search for your next dream property with Tim. Are you ready to discover what Oregon has to offer?
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Williams Creek Ranch - The ranch is a feature-rich property located in a beautiful and pristine setting. The turnkey property offers water rights for 24 acres, prime soils for agriculture, level to gently rolling topography, great views and over 1,000 feet of frontage on — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableOutdoor oasis!!! This nearly 30 +/- acre piece of property has 580 +/- ft of Elk River frontage that is easily accessible right out of your front door. One of very few private access points/boat launches on this system, with one public access launch 4 — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableSecluded and peaceful, 1337 Daisy Mine Rd. ignites the inner outdoorsman in all of us. Nestled on the hillside of it’s 35 exclusive acres, this prized Southern Oregon find sits above the valley fog and overlooks an unsurpassed view of neighboring mountains, valleys, and evergreens. — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldLooking for a place to get away from the hustle and bustle? Ever dreamed of your own log home? This is your opportunity! Nestled in the mountains just outside the quaint town of Prospect, you are surrounded with all the recreational opportunities Southern Oregon has — Read more
- Listing StatusSold5 minutes from Jacksonville, this 5-acre property is perfect for a family farm & provides space to garden, raise animals & much more. Water rights for 5.09 acres. As you enter the driveway you will be drawn to the beautiful flower beds, established landscaping & — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableOld Trail Creek consists of 80 acres of gently rolling topography with an approved homesite, just outside of the town of Trail. The property features a developed building pad, well and septic installed, and an off-grid power system that includes solar panels, battery bank, and — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to King Mountain 158! This unique listing boasts over 158 acres in Sunny Valley with a healthy stand of marketable and maturing Timber. The property has a Measure 49 approval on file. May qualify for up to 3 homesites (Buyer to complete due diligence). — Read more