Steve was born and raised in western Wyoming, spending time with family & friends in the mountains, high desert and foothills, hunting, fishing, hiking and exploring, all of which has left an appreciation of the outdoors, and a desire for an independent life!
After 27 years working in the automotive industry handling the business needs of commercial and fleet clients, along with having a family background in diverse construction trades, it was a natural fit to move into real estate sales with Hayden Outdoors!
Being able to assist people with thier dreams, by either helping them sell their current property, or finding the right place to establish a new home..., a place to start a new business..., or even that place to just get away from the hustle and bustle of the world and relax is a benefit that Steve looks forward to each day!
- Listing StatusAvailableSituated on the higher ridge line providing spectacular views of the Ramshorn to the north and a semi-panoramic view of the Wind River and Absoroka mountains and the Dunoir valley, this parcel of land and mountain cabin are surrounded with a view from any level — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldPrivacy and seclusion with a view that remains uncluttered! Sitting on the top of a ridge line overlooking the Popo Agie river and uncluttered grounds to the north and west, this home offers an amazing view and setting that allows for exceptional privacy while still — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated to the east of Ocean lake, with Wyoming game & fish land or Bureau of reclamation lands bordering two sides of this property, and a long standing farm to the north divided by a waterway that flows year round, seclusion and privacy are abundant — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLooking for a home with open spaces and the peace of living in the country? This home sitting on 4.8 acres of land, with wide open views of the Wind river mountains, gives itself to the opportunity of life in the country! It features over — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableJust off of West Main street, within walking distance of shopping and entertainment, yet with a country feel! This property is located outside the city limits, has its own well, water rights from a near by irrigation system and is manicured, clean and well taken — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLooking for an investment/income producing property? Here is an opportunity for anyone interested! Sitting in an older peaceful, clean and quiet section of Lander, you'll find this three-plex featuring a pair of two bedroom one bath apartments and one single bedroom one bathroom apartment and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableQuiet neighborhood living, close to schools and downtown, with room for your whole family! This home features 1278 square feet on the main level with a fireplace centrally located in the living room, dining room, kitchen area with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus a — Read more