Steve was born and raised in western Wyoming, spending time with family & friends in the mountains, high desert and foothills, hunting, fishing, hiking and exploring, all of which has left an appreciation of the outdoors, and a desire for an independent life!
After 27 years working in the automotive industry handling the business needs of commercial and fleet clients, along with having a family background in diverse construction trades, it was a natural fit to move into real estate sales with Hayden Outdoors!
Being able to assist people with thier dreams, by either helping them sell their current property, or finding the right place to establish a new home..., a place to start a new business..., or even that place to just get away from the hustle and bustle of the world and relax is a benefit that Steve looks forward to each day!
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated at the intersection of Sinks Canyon road and Squaw Creek road, just outside the city limits of Lander, Wyoming sits this virtually undisturbed piece of land featuring beautiful grass hay meadows, sandstone formations and peaceful acres all within minutes of downtown Lander and the — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableSituated on the higher ridge line providing spectacular views of the Ramshorn to the north and a semi-panoramic view of the Wind River and Absoroka mountains and the Dunoir valley, this parcel of land and mountain cabin are surrounded with a view from any level — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldPrivacy and seclusion with a view that remains uncluttered! Sitting on the top of a ridge line overlooking the Popo Agie river and uncluttered grounds to the north and west, this home offers an amazing view and setting that allows for exceptional privacy while still — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractThe Brown farm has been continuously owned for over fifty years by the Brown family and developed into a easy to run smaller farming operation that is capable of producing very well. The owner began with an eye for farming and over the years cultivated — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCountry living for the horse lover, the parent who wants to raise thier children with a set of country values or anyone seeking a simpler life with horse's and/or livestock in a country setting! This country property includes a three bedroom single bath home with — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLooking for a home with open spaces and the peace of living in the country? This home sitting on 4.8 acres of land, with wide open views of the Wind river mountains, gives itself to the opportunity of life in the country! It features over — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableJust off of West Main street, within walking distance of shopping and entertainment, yet with a country feel! This property is located outside the city limits, has its own well, water rights from a near by irrigation system and is manicured, clean and well taken — Read more