Stacy Callahan is a licensed professional real estate agent for the states of Kansas and Oklahoma. Stacy was born and raised in the state of Mississippi where he developed his passion for the outdoors and farming. With the desire to expand his career in the real estate business, Stacy moved to the Tulsa, Oklahoma area and has since brokered recreational and farm land in over five states in his career. Stacy's passion for the outdoors has led him to hunt and fish all over the United States and this has developed a unique understanding and knowledge of what it takes to assist buyers and sellers in the real estate business. Having the opportunity to work in so many diverse regions has created a wealth of resources and connections in Stacy’s career.
- Listing StatusAvailableLost Creek Ranch is located in Osage County just an hour from Downtown Tulsa between Bartlesville and Pawhuska, Oklahoma. Experience the serene natural beauty of Osage County with over 1873 acres of woodlands, pastures, from high rocky elevations to low creek bottoms. This ranch has — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableXu'Be (the Osage word for “sacred”, roughly pronounced ko-bay) is a ranch in the heart of the Osage Nation, approximately mid-way between the towns of Pawhuska and Barnsdall, Oklahoma—about ten miles to each. It consists of 1100 acres of low wooded hills and open prairie, — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldLocated in north Tulsa County this 55 acres is in a high demand area for housing developments, mini farms and homes with acreage. The location offers great access to local towns of Collinsville, Skiatook, Owasso and a easy commute to downtown Tulsa. The 55 acres — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated between Bartlesville and Tulsa lies this 99.66 acre of farm land and recreational property. This property offers some excellent hunting and fishing as the property lies along the Caney River with heavy timber, Pecan Orchard, and dense cover. Over 60% of the land is — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis 80 acres offers a great country setting for a small farm and home. The terrain is gentle rolling with a great combination of timber and pasture offering both farming and recreational opportunities. If you like to hunt this property offers some great native habitat — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis 80 acres offers great improved pastures with good access and two ponds for water. The terrain is gentle rolling with mostly pasture along with some timber. Currently this small farm has been used for cattle production and it is its best use. The property — Read more