Stacy Callahan is a licensed professional real estate agent for the states of Kansas and Oklahoma. Stacy was born and raised in the state of Mississippi where he developed his passion for the outdoors and farming. With the desire to expand his career in the real estate business, Stacy moved to the Tulsa, Oklahoma area and has since brokered recreational and farm land in over five states in his career. Stacy's passion for the outdoors has led him to hunt and fish all over the United States and this has developed a unique understanding and knowledge of what it takes to assist buyers and sellers in the real estate business. Having the opportunity to work in so many diverse regions has created a wealth of resources and connections in Stacy’s career.
- Listing StatusSoldXu'Be (the Osage word for “sacred”, roughly pronounced ko-bay) is a ranch in the heart of the Osage Nation, approximately mid-way between the towns of Pawhuska and Barnsdall, Oklahoma—about ten miles to each. It consists of 1100 acres of low wooded hills and open prairie, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableHunters Bluff is an amazing hunting and recreational property located in north Pottawatomie County, Kansas. This 315 acres holds an abundant wildlife species including Elk, Whitetail Deer, Wild Turkey, Quail and other small game. This is a true recreational paradise with amazing views and features — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableOtter Creek is a 270 acre hunting tract that is located in Southeastern Kansas near Sedan. This property is an excellent combination of heavy timber, pastures and thick wildlife habitat. The property is well watered with three ponds including the 3/4 mile of Otter Creek — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to your future retreat! This sprawling 95 Acre property has it all. Whether you’re into hunting, fishing, ranching, or just looking to get away from it all, this property is the right choice for you. This beautiful blank canvas has endless opportunities. It is — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldLocated between Bartlesville and Tulsa lies this 99.66 acre of farm land and recreational property. This property offers some excellent hunting and fishing as the property lies along the Caney River with heavy timber, Pecan Orchard, and dense cover. Over 60% of the land is — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis 80 acres offers a great country setting for a small farm and home. The terrain is gentle rolling with a great combination of timber and pasture offering both farming and recreational opportunities. If you like to hunt this property offers some great native habitat — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableExcellent productive farm land located in south central Kansas near the Kansas and Oklahoma state lines. The farm is currently planted in a 2019 wheat crop. The current farm tenant reports high productive yields of wheat, soybeans and above average Milo yields over the years — Read more