Stacy Callahan is a licensed professional real estate agent for the states of Kansas and Oklahoma. Stacy was born and raised in the state of Mississippi where he developed his passion for the outdoors and farming. With the desire to expand his career in the real estate business, Stacy moved to the Tulsa, Oklahoma area and has since brokered recreational and farm land in over five states in his career. Stacy's passion for the outdoors has led him to hunt and fish all over the United States and this has developed a unique understanding and knowledge of what it takes to assist buyers and sellers in the real estate business. Having the opportunity to work in so many diverse regions has created a wealth of resources and connections in Stacy’s career.
- Listing StatusAvailableXu'Be (the Osage word for “sacred”, roughly pronounced ko-bay) is a ranch in the heart of the Osage Nation, approximately mid-way between the towns of Pawhuska and Barnsdall, Oklahoma—about ten miles to each. It consists of 1100 acres of low wooded hills and open prairie, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableHunters Bluff is an amazing hunting and recreational property located in north Pottawatomie County, Kansas. This 315 acres holds an abundant wildlife species including Elk, Whitetail Deer, Wild Turkey, Quail and other small game. This is a true recreational paradise with amazing views and features — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated between Bartlesville and Tulsa lies this 99.66 acre of farm land and recreational property. This property offers some excellent hunting and fishing as the property lies along the Caney River with heavy timber, Pecan Orchard, and dense cover. Over 60% of the land is — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractThis 80 acres offers a great country setting for a small farm and home. The terrain is gentle rolling with a great combination of timber and pasture offering both farming and recreational opportunities. If you like to hunt this property offers some great native habitat — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated in southeast Kansas in Montgomery County lies this 78 acres of deer hunting paradise. The property is made up of heavy cover with cedar and mature timber along with some heavy ground cover for excellent wildlife habitat. Water sources is made up of 2 — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractLocated just south of the Highway 16 and Highway 52 junction, this 1640 traditional style home offering 3 bedrooms and two full baths with two car garage. Home lies on 1.3 acres and includes a storage building and paved frontage on Highway 52. One owner — Read more