Shad Sheldon is a native of Kanorado, Kansas and a retired electrician turned real estate agent. He graduated from Northwest Kansas Technical College and continued to live in Goodland where he fortuitously built and operated his own electrical company for 28 years. Additionally, he spent several years in farming and managing commercial and residential real estate, which included producing and controlling area hunting lodge Shaps Beaver Creek Ranch. His essence is also much consumed in music. The passionate singer, songwriter and guitarist started playing at age seven and currently performs with country rock band Whiskey Rich. As the consummate outdoorsman, Shad draws from a wealth of experience in hunting—with a particular sentiment for archery—and in developing ground. Upon retirement from the electrical business, he relocated to Lecompton where he fervently represents the Hayden Outdoors team. With brimming success gained on his own properties, he hones the knowledge and skill to match his clients with the income-generating land they desire and to help them attract and maintain wildlife.
- Listing StatusAvailable61 ACRES with 30,000 ACRES UNDER LEASE CONTRACT!!! This Kansas trophy hunting operation is one of the largest outfitting businesses in the state of Kansas. They have built this business for the last ninteen years with proven track records of trophy deer and turkeys year — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableG-F Hunt Ranch consists of 813 +/- acres of excellent hunting. This property has lots to offer for the avid hunter and the weekend recreational person that likes to ride ATV's or dirt bikes. Deer, turkey, waterfowl, and quail can be found on these tracts — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldCreek Stone Property – Handcrafted Log Home Nestled within a peaceful hardwood forest in northeast Kansas stands the luxurious Creek Stone property constructed of massive hand-hewn full round Engelmann spruce logs, harvested after a Utah national forest wildfire. This hand crafted log home boasts designer — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Development Investment Tract is a 46+/- acre parcel of land that just hit the market and is ready to develop. It sits along K-10 and the adjoining properties on both the east and west side have already been developed. This is one of the — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldShaps Ranch is a very well developed property with proven results of trophy deer and turkey. Quality deer management practices have been used for the last 5 years with amazing results. Good genetics running through this area, to add to the management practices in place, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Magnificent Flint Hills Hunt Tract is a stunning 240 +/- acre property that is located a few miles southeast of Manhattan KS. This parcel of land has an abundance of deer and turkey, coveys of quail, and tremendous views. Electricity and a well are — Read more