As someone who loves the outdoors and agriculture, Scott is excited to be part of the California Outdoor Properties team. Born and raised until his teen years in Santa Cruz County, Scott started his life-long interest in farming and ranching at age 11 through participation in a 4-H Beef project. During high school in Ojai, Scott had the opportunity to visit a variety of beef and sheep operations while serving as a foreign exchange student in Melbourne, Australia, and as a college undergraduate spent a year of study in Zaria, Nigeria. After graduate school, for nearly 10 years early in his professional career Scott worked with 4-H and other Cooperative Extension Service program staff at US Department of Agriculture in Washington, DC; National 4-H Council in Chevy Chase, Maryland; and at the Massachusetts 4-H Foundation in Ashland.
Returning to California in the late 80s, Scott spent five years in Real Estate sales in San Diego and Shasta counties before embarking on a 15-year career as a management and strategic planning consultant and trainer, including the teaching of nonprofit organization management courses at three universities. With a daughter who loved riding as a teenager, Scott willingly got roped into feeding, grooming and hauling horses to shows for several years. He also has a married son and three grandchildren. When not at work Scott enjoys hiking, running, boating, architecture, and travel.
Email Scott: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listing StatusAvailableHere is an opportunity to take advantage of approximately 2,800 acres of pristine California landscape for cattle grazing, hunting, or just getting away from it all. Situated roughly 21 miles north and west of Red Bluff off of Highway 36, the fully-fenced Heritage Ranch has — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis amazing property is a time capsule to 1906. Known originally as "The Sycamores" and later as "The Mansion" to citizens of Los Molinos, this home represents the height of the building art for its time. Built for Mary Cone Runyan Wheeler, daughter of Joseph — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis property represents the best of gracious living in the Dairyville/Los Molinos area. Comprised of two separate parcels totaling 27.34 acres, Bar-O-Bar Ranch includes approximately 11 acres of home site and fenced pasture, and another 16 acres of productive Chandler walnut orchard. The light and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableConveniently located between Red Bluff and Chico, this custom-built 4 bedroom, 3 bath home got extra attention to detail when built by the Sellers in 2005. Everything from the foundation to the ridgeline of the roof was built to endure and keep maintenance to a — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldLooking for a quiet place in the country to please your family and accommodate your horses or other livestock? If so, this is a property you definitely want to consider--22 fenced and cross-fenced acres with Anderson/Cottonwood Irrigation District water, a 2,944 sq.ft. 3 bedroom/2 bath — Read more