As a proud member of the Land and Wildlife team, Sam strives to provide the necessary resources to accomplish your real estate goals and forge long-lasting relationships. Being an avid hunter, angler, and outdoorsman he knows how to put in the hard work and dedication required to produce results, especially in the realm of rural recreational properties.
While attending Yavapai College’s Master Gunsmithing School in Arizona, Sam worked with PRC Guiding and AZ Game and Fish. There he gained first-hand knowledge of the interplay between ranching, guiding, and hunting as it relates to conservation and the nuances of rural living. Sam then took his love for the outdoors and channeled it into the rest of his education. He received his B.A. from UC Berkeley in Society and Environment, with an emphasis on U.S. Environmental Policy and Management.
Sam resides in Bend, located in Central Oregon, and can easily access multiple parts of the state to better assist clients. When he’s not marking new listings or dutifully searching for a client’s dream property, you can find him in the awe-inspiring backdrop of Oregon’s mountains, shores, or rivers searching for his quarry and next adventure. He truly lives the lifestyle he sells.
- Listing StatusAvailableCentral Oregon is known for its limitless beauty. The varied geography alludes to a rich volcanic history, with gently flowing creeks and bubbling springs providing a sense of calm for wildlife and outdoorsmen alike. Nestled between the Cascade Range and the Ochoco Mountains, the Gooseberry — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to 60260 Nighthawk Rd located in beautiful Central Oregon! This is the quintessential rural-residential property where stunning surroundings and privacy are paramount. Situated on 55.25 acres, this private estate includes 3 contiguous parcels abutting 4,300 acres of Deschutes National Forest, 24.63 acres of Arnold — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to 210 W Blue St, a 17.63-acre horse property with panoramic views of the beautiful Coglan Buttes and Chewaucan Marsh. This well-maintained property historically served as a residence and horse training facility and now offers great potential for a home where equine recreation is — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThe Buckboard Homestead – Three Parcels (Faith, Hope, and Charity) – 640 acres LAND OWNER PREFERENCE TAGS APPLICABLE The Buckboard Homestead rests only 70 miles from Bend and an hour from Burns. This 640-acre property that has been split into three contiguous 213-acre parcels that — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to S Boundary Rd, a 160-acre parcel surrounded by public lands in the Ochoco National Forest, perfect for an outdoor escape or hunting retreat. This fantastic property is 100 miles east of Bend, 70 miles east of Prineville, and only 20 miles from the — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to Fossil Lake Rd, a private 80-acre recreational property in Christmas Valley that provides access to almost endless hunting, fishing, and OHV opportunities. Build your home here with a Conditional Use Permit (per county approval), and have all that Oregon’s High Desert has to — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldBeaty's View is nestled near the foot of Beaty Butte close to Fields, Oregon. Comprised of two parcels that total 160 acres, the property qualifies for Land Owner Preference Tags for Rocky Mountain Elk, Mule Deer, and Antelope. This is the perfect property for someone — Read more