As a proud member of the Land and Wildlife team, Sam strives to provide the necessary resources to accomplish your real estate goals and forge long-lasting relationships. Being an avid hunter, angler, and outdoorsman he knows how to put in the hard work and dedication required to produce results, especially in the realm of rural recreational properties.
While attending Yavapai College’s Master Gunsmithing School in Arizona, Sam worked with PRC Guiding and AZ Game and Fish. There he gained first-hand knowledge of the interplay between ranching, guiding, and hunting as it relates to conservation and the nuances of rural living. Sam then took his love for the outdoors and channeled it into the rest of his education. He received his B.A. from UC Berkeley in Society and Environment, with an emphasis on U.S. Environmental Policy and Management.
Sam resides in Bend, located in Central Oregon, and can easily access multiple parts of the state to better assist clients. When he’s not marking new listings or dutifully searching for a client’s dream property, you can find him in the awe-inspiring backdrop of Oregon’s mountains, shores, or rivers searching for his quarry and next adventure. He truly lives the lifestyle he sells.
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to 76231 Highway 31. This serene 160-acre historical property, affectionally known as Outback Station, provides seclusion a short drive from the town of La Pine, OR and only an hour from Bend, OR. Currently functioning as an equine and RV camping retreat, this unique — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to 31313 NE Ochoco Highway! This pristine 99-acre property, originally part of the Hamilton homestead, provides privacy with proximity to town being 15 minutes from Prineville, OR and only an hour from Bend, OR. If you have been looking for your outdoor recreational sanctuary — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to 210 W Blue St, a 17.63-acre horse property with panoramic views of the beautiful Coglan Buttes and Chewaucan Marsh. This well-maintained property historically served as a residence and horse training facility and now offers great potential for a home where equine recreation is — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Buckboard Homestead – Three Parcels (Faith, Hope, and Charity) – 640 acres LAND OWNER PREFERENCE TAGS APPLICABLE The Buckboard Homestead rests only 70 miles from Bend and an hour from Burns. This 640-acre property that has been split into three contiguous 213-acre parcels that — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to 6520 SW Prospect View, a beautiful and private recreational getaway on 10 (+/-) acres in the Three Rivers Recreation Area (TRRA) with exclusive access to Lake Billy Chinook. The TRRA is a privately owned, gated community with paved roads adjacent to Lake Billy — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBeaty's View is nestled near the foot of Beaty Butte close to Fields, Oregon. Comprised of two parcels that total 160 acres, the property qualifies for Land Owner Preference Tags for Rocky Mountain Elk, Mule Deer, and Antelope. This is the perfect property for someone — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to Casad Lane, a 20-acre parcel in Christmas Valley that provides access to almost endless hunting, fishing, and OHV opportunities. Build your home here with a Conditional Use Permit (CUP), and have all that Oregon’s High Desert has to offer right at your fingertips. — Read more