Sally first became a licensed agent 16 years ago when she was the Office Manager at her husband's real estate agency. Sally was "born and bred" in Maine and while raising their two children in Gorham, she and her husband Darryl completely renovated a 1800's farmhouse. Sally was first introduced to the Moosehead Lake region when her parents built a camp in Tomhegan Township when she was in her early 20’s. She and her family now enjoy their own camp in the area and all the outdoor activities that the region has to offer. She has the knowledge of the area that her out-of-state clients depend on and enjoys seeing the satisfaction when they find the perfect home, waterfront property or piece of land. Sally's attention to detail, being a good listener and extraordinary custom service skills is what her clients have come to appreciate. Together with her husband Darryl and sister Amy and the Maine Outdoor Properties team, they provide their clients top-notch customer service.
- Listing StatusAvailableAfter being in the same family for decades, the former Fish Pond Sporting Camps located in Moxie Gore has just hit the market. This private retreat on 48 acres features 4 log cabins each with a porch, metal roofs and furnishings. With 1135' of owned — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWaterfront off the grid gem is everything you desire in a Maine getaway to escape from day to day stress & annual taxes are only $634!! With a flip of a switch you have all the comforts of home featuring private, 1 acre lot and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCompletely renovated 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo overlooking golf course. Renovation includes all new kitchen cabinetry, bathroom vanities, new flooring, Berber carpeting, knotty pine walls, new stainless steel appliance, CAT-5 cabling, heat system & freshly painted throughout. First level convenience and walking distance to tennis, — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThe possibilities are endless in this unfinished fire tower-inspired custom cabin on 40 acres. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views from the expansive deck. Put your own personal stamp and design your home away from home. Well and septic are needed and seller is willing to finish — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableHave you been looking for an off the grid Maine getaway? This 28' x 32' ranch style 4 bedroom camp has all the comforts of home on 45 acres. Lots of room for family and friends. Updates include 10' x 10' bathroom addition & new — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldPrivate and scenic 5+ acre lakefront lot with more than 660 feet of water frontage on desirable Upper Wilson Pond - a serene location for your getaway that is a short drive from all that Greenville and the Northwoods region has to offer! Majestic, mature — Read more